Does God Exists? Do you believe in God?

• @sony-puthussery who is capable of such deep philosophy then.. I told him in beans are the best Creatures on the planet

• Gamers

I don't believe in a God myself.

• I don't think there's a God, but I do believe there's something that has the power to rule the path of our lifes, besides ourselfes.
    I believe in people, I believe in knowledge, I believe in love. Everything that's related to mankind, I believe because I can see it, I can touch it, I can even smell it.

But god... I don't believe in a perfect god, I don't believe he made this for us to live. He didn't just showed up and made the earth with a compass, and the planet's orbits with strings attatched to each other. I believe in universal laws.
    But the existence of all this gets me intriguing. I mean, everyone would say that.

• As I wrote on another post "The interpretation of who/what god is (or isn't) is infinite. Some are completely dismissive of the existence of a higher power, others are on the spiritual spectrum, where god is more of an essence rather than a being that knows all, and others sole-heartedly believe in 'G'od. Whether God/god(s) are real or not isn't a simple question." As for me, I believe god in close relation with Shintoism and Buddism. Now, if you're asking me if I believe that an all-powerful source that is responsible for everything thing and to dismiss science, then no.

• @thatguy05 said in Does God Exists? Do you believe in God?:

No God , exists without evidence ,and what God?? which one? there are thousands .

Do you believe you have a brain? your answer is YES right?
    can you touch your brain? ' (You Can't)
    can you see your brain? (you can't)

then I believe that you have no brain.

According to science everything you can't see and touch does not exist . So you have no brain...

But we have faith, love, belief that is how and why we see god....

• Music Lovers

Can you see your god?

• i believe in God, because he save me from sins.

• I don't believe he exists yet. I think he is still imperfect and not one, but when he does perfect he will exist according to popular belief.

682-593-5069. This is for you. I have been praying a lot lately and a prayer warrior sent this to me. So I choose you. A blessing is coming to you in the form of money. Don't ask questions just fed to 10 ppl. The devil said you wont take the time to do this. Prove him wrong. You will receive $ 5900.00 in 2 days if you send this to 10 ppl. Don't ask just trust

• yeah ...but who is the creator of the creator................religion is a strategy and always has been.....we are the victims....i just believe in what i see and science can explain everything...almost everything ....but at least it has facts and religion is justttttttt......believing........well this is my opinion!

• i d believe if there d be only one way of believing but today there are thousands of gods wich makes me think that religion is made by politic

• What would be the point of living, if God didn't exist?

• @bnm that s why I hate my life because it makes no sense.....but at least I have somebody I love ....a reason of living