• Some of us have already graduated from high school, others are still going to have to go back this upcoming session, but what’s certain is that no one seemed to have lived it the same way.

I’ve mentioned this a couple times before, but I’ve spent 5 years in a private high school for girls. So I’m guessing the environment there must have been worlds away from a traditional mixed school. That’s the thing tho, I have no idea if normal schools went down the same way mine did.
    In movies for example, high school is always stereotyped in a certain way. With different “types” of students like the jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, popular folks, drama kids, etc.
    I never saw that in my school. I was close friends with a cheerleader, a drama kid, a bookworm, the school slut (she’s the one who came up with it and was proud of her title 😂), a geek, bref all types of people.

Another thing I noticed is that I never really saw any bullying between the girls. I don’t know if this has to do with the fact that we were all of the same gender stuck together, but in a sense that was great.

So I’m just curious to see what other people’s high school experience is/was like and whether or not it was similar to mine?
    What is/was high school like for you?

• Everyone's high school sucks or sucked...

They didn't score good grades or they were bullied for scoring good grades.

And that kids is how most people end up on TWS!

alt text

• @wtfjudith I'm currently in University which is quite chill and normal. High school was different tho. We had normal students, junkies, people who had spent more time being drunk and never in school, then professors who cursed, demanded from girls to wear skirts, professors who were getting drunk in a cafe near the school, people who were fighting every day and similar stuff. It was more of an asylum

• @obviouslylucifer said in High School stuff and whatnot:

Everyone's high school sucks or sucked...

alt text

That’s the thing, in my high school girls with high grades were respected by others 🤔

• @what-is-this said in High School stuff and whatnot:

@wtfjudith I'm currently in University which is quite chill and normal. High school was different tho. We had normal students, junkies, people who had spent more time being drunk and never in school, then professors who cursed, demanded from girls to wear skirts, professors who were getting drunk in a cafe near the school, people who were fighting every day and similar stuff. It was more of an asylum

Damn, that actually sounds kinda fun 😂

• @wtfjudith Well it was fun lol. Every day was new experience hahah

• @wtfjudith highschool sux tbh. Can't wait to leave that fucking place and never visit again

• @jeff9998 said in High School stuff and whatnot:

@wtfjudith highschool sux tbh. Can't wait to leave that fucking place and never visit again

What’s so bad about it to you? 🤔

• @wtfjudith i just don't like that place. Dont like what I'm studying. Fed up with my asshole friends and teachers

• @jeff9998 in short I'm bored of high school life

• @jeff9998 yeah, understandable

• @wtfjudith said in High School stuff and whatnot:

Some of us have already graduated from high school, others are still going to have to go back this upcoming session, but what’s certain is that no one seemed to have lived it the same way.

I’ve mentioned this a couple times before, but I’ve spent 5 years in a private high school for girls. So I’m guessing the environment there must have been worlds away from a traditional mixed school. That’s the thing tho, I have no idea if normal schools went down the same way mine did.
    In movies for example, high school is always stereotyped in a certain way. With different “types” of students like the jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, popular folks, drama kids, etc.
    I never saw that in my school. I was close friends with a cheerleader, a drama kid, a bookworm, the school slut (she’s the one who came up with it and was proud of her title 😂), a geek, bref all types of people.

Another thing I noticed is that I never really saw any bullying between the girls. I don’t know if this has to do with the fact that we were all of the same gender stuck together, but in a sense that was great.

So I’m just curious to see what other people’s high school experience is/was like and whether or not it was similar to mine?
    What is/was high school like for you?

My school life wasn't so great.... long time of pain and anguish.
    From an early age I (you could say) was a trend setter. I say this because I was the first boy to interact with and play (skiping, hopscotch games like that) withe girls. My best friends for many years were a collection of girls. As I grew things changed a little, more male friends.
    I never saw bullying probably because I used to suffer it (until I grabbed the lad[the ringleader] by the scruff a the neck in front of his mates) That gave me confidence to confront the group that picked on me, made my life a partial misery.
    From there I was a loaner that seemed to do things before most a me mates... like 3 or 4 terms before.
    All in all though, I can't complain.... for a loaner I gave respect and had respect...
    Found out when I left I was liked by more girls (wink wink) than I could ever believe... never noticed cause I was fine doing my own thing, going my own way :)

• @wtfjudith said in High School stuff and whatnot:

@obviouslylucifer said in High School stuff and whatnot:

Everyone's high school sucks or sucked...

alt text

That’s the thing, in my high school girls with high grades were respected by others 🤔

that makes a change lol :thinking_face:

• @wtfjudith
    First, i had graduated from high school in 2012, then i continued my study to university, majoring in Management, University of Jakarta.

So, my highschool was "unexpected". Do you wanna know where is my school? Here is the link
    It is not a private school, it is a public school, the first grade in East Jakarta, the top 5 high school in Jakarta 🙊 but i am not a smart ass lol. Did i get such a beautiful experience? Nope. There were a diversity in there, so you could choose to be:
    A. A nerd without friends
    B. A popular kid with "night life"
    C. A b***h who changes his/her couple every second
    D. A jerk who would be expelled
    E. A bookworm with nothing
    F. A rich ass kid with his/her cars
    G. A kiddo of politician or an influence people
    H. A poor kid
    I. A lazy kid
    J. A trouble maker kid.

So, that label would be yours for 3 years. Whatever your organization, the label will always be that. 😂

P. S. You should guess where i am in this picture:
    0_1533928008085_384085_2288990984311_841258610_n-1.jpg

• It was good. We dont have mixed schools but i feel like highschool was where i didnt have to take too many things seriously. Despite my highschool being shitty in many aspects i still feel like it was one of my best life experiences...though i still hated having to wake up early to go to class i mean come on, whos bright idea was it?

• @wtfjudith

Dick craving Judith? smh

Highschool was kinda weird too me. Primary school was spent in a private school and compared to that, my high school was like a fucking jungle.
    So where should I start... It was a professional school for ppl that wanted to follow "arts and design". So there were MANY edgy kids :laughing: We had emos, goths, skaters, rastamen, nerds, popular bunch and that was about it. It was very surreal as the actual class each student was inserted wasn't that close. I mean there were small groups inside the class, but they wouldn't really mix each other out and when they were on a break, they would join a bigger group...
    Since I never really felt like I belonged to any sort of group I sent most of my 1st year as a "loner", I had my laptop, my music and my phone, that was enough for me :laughing: The 2nd year I met a bunch of ppl that felt like me and we ended up creating our own small group that survived till my college days!

I regret not having made more wild stuff during high school but oh well, all in all it was fun!

• @wtfjudith school sucked for everyone

• @wtfjudith
    Highschool life was kinda strict with a nun as the school director/principal.. I miss a lot of things like prom,no boys classmates too..Wearing checkered skirt an inch below knee,plus a hi knee socks,it sucks..
    However no bullies are there,great friends make it memorable too..

• Highschool sucks

• High school is fun. Just go to all the parties be open minded and do not take things to seriously. Have a good time while keeping your grades up and u shud be good.