Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

• How do you replicate perfection?
    Simple question, butt pain answer lol

• @barton said in Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....:

@mr_peanut simple...never replicate...

Haha, yea true that, but what if ya been asked to do a drawing? 😮 and you think the subject is exactly that? Lol 😆

• @mr_peanut simple...never replicate...

• @mr_peanut perfection is something that is the very top of pyramid, if you replicate perfection there is 2 similar and the one is not better than the other. Do you just lost the perfection?.. that would mean you can't.. hmmmm.. maybe i think this one a bit more..

• @justchatamy said in Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....:

@mr_peanut I dont think you can because there's nothing perfect
    haha , I see where your coming from there ms Amy, but ......
    once in a lifetime you come across it... an if ya lucky, you may get to keep a hold

• @barton said in Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....:

@mr_peanut then that would be insignificant because all the perfection went to the original... nobody expects an artist to dedicate himself for the sake of making a replica (unless he/she is in captivity). perfection is the result of somany variables playing in harnony dedication, hardwork, imagination, perseverence to name a few. so unless your goal is new, unless you are not starting from scratch, unless it is not an original you cant replicate perfection.

I get where you are coming from with your wise words.... but also beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My original thought behind the post was due to a sketch I am doing. And can I make the sketch look anywhere near the perfection that I am taking the sketch from. There are some good artists about and I don't compare, so it's not an easy thing for me lol

• @mr_peanut hahaha...yeah... lol well, in that context attention to detail helps... 😛

• @mr_peanut I dont think you can because there's nothing perfect

• @mr_peanut then that would be insignificant because all the perfection went to the original... nobody expects an artist to dedicate himself for the sake of making a replica (unless he/she is in captivity). perfection is the result of somany variables playing in harnony like dedication, hardwork, imagination, perseverence to name a few. so unless your goal is new, unless you are not starting from scratch, unless it is not an original you cant replicate perfection.

View More Recent Topics

Suggested Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.