• Why is it, that when a girl thinks she's unattractive or untalented the guy has to swoop in and be the superhero and save the girl?
    what are the questions that go through their head?
    do you ever think about why the girl is feeling the way that she's feeling?
    most guys think we're just looking for attention but maybe there's more beneath the surface.
    maybe us girls are to the end of the line but we want to just end it all with one fatal swipe,
    maybe we're just to the end of our wits and don't know which way to turn,
    so we're just looking for that one person to tell us otherwise.

maybe we're looking for a way out of the hell hole we call life,
    maybe we're looking for a friend just take our hand and tell us that it will be okay.
    maybe we are just looking for that helping hand to help us get through the rough path in our life,
    maybe we are trying to reach out for help but-but are failing at every turn.

us girls sea life in a different way than the guys do.
    our feelings are different from guys our minds are made up different than guys.
    and maybe it's just not the guys that we are looking for but just someone out there on planet Earth to tell us that it will be okay and we'll get through whatever we're going through, so today for one of my daily what I have to do.

why is it when a girl seems so down and out, that a guy thinks it's okay to use her for his advantage, and that it's okay to make us feel even more worthless than we already feel. you don't know nothing about me and you don't know who I am, so why make me feel the way that I feel?

• Random gif to lighten your mood up:
    deep