• @azriel If zassles is just here we speak hiligaynon, kabog ako kay lili nka na ng iloilo kasabot gid na ya ka ilonggo patay ako

• @bela kasabot sab ko hahahaha patay gajud ka

• @sunshinef pak how could i able not to memorize this salagubang,i fel tan-g-a tulog

• Global Moderator

@morf its hard to translate but its not alienation its twinnation language azriel is my twin..nikita is my twin also but we speak hindupino haha

• @azriel Hindi mayad ei kasabot timo pAtay gid ko..tigokon ko nlang ni

• @bela lmao

• You guys can write a lot goddamn.
    And me? I can't even finish this senten.......

• @calisthenics
    Cal, you are the one who understand this @Bela more than me. May be i am too much or something like against her rn, but i just prevent the worst case that will happen in the future. @Bela is not that strong. I dont want her to get hurted again like @WtfJudith or @Willow ever had such experiences. They stories is enough for me even they dont need me to protect them. This girl needs more experiences and the way to deal with painful things or a good leadership to be a global mods, she should take a little time more to understand all, not only read all or walking around in here all the time.
    Allow me to ask several question about how @Bela will act according to you, i dont need the answer of this because i know the answer.

1. Will @Bela ready to lose her friends?
    2. Will @Bela be as clear as water, as silent as a mouse, as cold as ice, when she fade a case that both of her friends get a fight?
    3. Will @Bela understand that she should not involve and too much trusting someone who wants to use her as a shield while that person is her friends?
    4. Will @Bela understand that being a global mods mean she should be tough and strong, she should not even let her emotion out?
    5. Will her reality give such an effect on her decision in the worst case?
    6. Will she be strong when she figure out some of her friends hate her eversince she is a global mods?
      7.The last, will she still a @Bela after all the worst case happen?

Cal, she may feel hurt or say all of this is unfair from me but she will understand and thank me later. This is for her, only her, not for me or for the sake everyone in here. It is enough for @WtfJudith and @Willow have such experiences, i dont want to see other hurted scene any more. She is too value for this.

We dont need global mods as a zombie, we need a transparent and strong global mods who never involved their feeling in the decisions or be silent readers when they know nothing.

• @g-a said in CAMPAIGNING BELA FOR MODERATOR:

@calisthenics
    Cal, you are the one who understand this @Bela more than me. May be i am too much or something like against her rn, but i just prevent the worst case that will happen in the future. @Bela is not that strong. I dont want her to get hurted again like @WtfJudith or @Willow ever had such experiences. They stories is enough for me even they dont need me to protect them. This girl needs more experiences and the way to deal with painful things or a good leadership to be a global mods, she should take a little time more to understand all, not only read all or walking around in here all the time.
    Allow me to ask several question about how @Bela will act according to you, i dont need the answer of this because i know the answer.

1. Will @Bela ready to lose her friends?
    2. Will @Bela be as clear as water, as silent as a mouse, as cold as ice, when she fade a case that both of her friends get a fight?
    3. Will @Bela understand that she should not involve and too much trusting someone who wants to use her as a shield while that person is her friends?
    4. Will @Bela understand that being a global mods mean she should be tough and strong, she should not even let her emotion out?
    5. Will her reality give such an effect on her decision in the worst case?
    6. Will she be strong when she figure out some of her friends hate her eversince she is a global mods?
      7.The last, will she still a @Bela after all the worst case happen?

Cal, she may feel hurt or say all of this is unfair from me but she will understand and thank me later. This is for her, only her, not for me or for the sake everyone in here. It is enough for @WtfJudith and @Willow have such experiences, i dont want to see other hurted scene any more. She is too value for this.

We dont need global mods as a zombie, we need a transparent and strong global mods who never involved their feeling in the decisions or be silent readers when they know nothing.

Bruh, no gives 2 pieces of shit about mods😊

• @g-a According to me, Bela is a strong and independent human being. She is mature enough to not let her feelings affect the judgment as a mod. And u don't have to worry about Bela, she can handle herself, she doesn't need anyone. Not even me, trust me on this. Btw noone is perfect, everyone learns from their mistakes. If we don't want to learn, even god can't teach us but if we are eager to learn, we can learn even from a dog on the street. I am not saying this because I want Bela as a moderator because I know that mods do whatever they want and I don't care actually. Just saying what i think about Bela. I am not here to argue and change anyone's thinking. Just putting my point of view. Cheers.

• @calisthenics may be you have to know this girl a little bit more.

• @rendezvous VOTE FOR RENNY AS A NEW MODS!!

• @g-a Maybe you just got on the wrong side of her

• @kat_15 you are a grandma right? Remember @layla ? She got the spot, she got the attention, she was a global mods along with Judith (if i am not mistaken) then suddenly even she is a stong girl with all of friends on her back, there is a bad ending.
    You wanna say that she is different? Would you be there if she got hurted or she got unpleasant behavior?

• @g-a Alright let’s form a solution. Let’s try to let @Bela be mod and if it doesn’t work out, we can always unmod her.

• @g-a Or maybe u don't know her as i do.

• @kat_15 okay, if that things work out, then something unexpected things happen till this girl say "i am not valuable enough and i am just a piece of shit", will you be there? Will you encourage her? Will you do something till she is still be a mods? Will she ready to be like @Willow at the end? Personally, i dont want her to leave thats why i dont want her to take this things.

• @g-a We never know unless we try 🙂

• @kat_15 well, i dont want to try because i dont want to see her hurted.

• @vampire_queen said in CAMPAIGNING BELA FOR MODERATOR:

@therisingsun said in CAMPAIGNING BELA FOR MODERATOR:

@vampire_queen
    We all have someone we don't like on here, or hold a personal grudge against. mods and users alike, i have experienced this first hand.
    Do you care to explain why you unfollowed me? Or why you downvoted some of my posts regarding me calling your boyfriend a delusional narcissist? or why you only upvote your own friends? (i'll gladly return the favour btw, as you may have noticed) I'd say you hate the piss out of me and you are just as biased and imperfect as anyone else on this site.
    you don't publicly attack people on this site, i'll give you that. You approach things passive agressively or sneakily behind the scenes. Everyone has their tactic but it is all just as effective to get the message across.
    So don't come here and pretend to be a flawless mod who invented the wheel, you are just a hypocrit teenager with an opinion very few people share.

It sounds like you are trying to find excuses not to let bela become a mod.
    Again, don't get me wrong, i am not here to defend Bela's cause, just to call you out on your bullshit.

What concerns GA, he's not a dramaKING, he's a dramaQUEEN, and i'm sure that's a title he is proud of.

@therisingsun okie Mr lets handle things first things first. If I offended you by simply downvoting a topic(as I have the right to do) then I apologize. If I offended you for having my own opinion, I apologize. But last I checked I do not hold any personal grudges against you. I have not been harsh towards you. And also I have not involved myself in drama towards you. I simply downvote something I do not agree with and go about my business like someone mature would do. Now I am sorry that you feel this way towards me and you feel like I find myself as perfect but if you can recall correctly I mentioned in the list that mods needed to accept their flaws and yes I have done that. I have apologized for any way of offending our or anyone here and I handled it in a mature way with mature words. Yes, if I do have an issue I do not handle it publicly( except when someone thinks they are calling me out then I will explain the situation) because I believe there is class in privacy. But if you would like me to become more public with responses like this I’ll try to help because that’s what I’m here for is to help. Now once again I am sorry you feel this way but I hold no personal grudges against you or anyone on this site as I’ve said before. And no I am not publicly against Bela as I’ve said before I do not know her personally I was just simply giving my opinion about the matter. Thank you for looking that “deeply” into me tho I love it when people get to know me😄 I hope that you have a great day and that this response has helped you with your little insite on me!

I didn't have to look very deep :grimacing:, it's all on the surface and i missed this reply :/ just stumbled upon it.
    yup class in privacy indeed, that's why you made a topic about it a few days ago :joy: The main thing i wanted to say to you is that you are a hypocrit, and you keep proving that.
    I know you were getting owned and called out in that topic as well, that's why you deleted it hmm? (or is it just me, maybe i can't find it anymore?).

Maybe, just maybe it's time you learned to listen instead of trying to have the last word 'missy'.
    I hope you have a nice day as well! Now kindly get out of my face, toddler. Had enough of this drama bullshit.