• @kingdavid lol yeah it’s a cute doggo. Puppy

• @kingdavid a decent chat :innocent:

• It’s imposible right?

• @kingdavid and i also want a decent chat

• @kingdavid everyone on this website comes with a hope that they would have a nice conversation. But its everything else than a nice conversation here. There are still people which can be very nice but rare to find

• @zoobie Very true lil brow

• Really what I found about this site is all people want on here is to take care of business and im not talking about a business meeting. Sexting talking dirty getting naughty and dick pics or what else. Is there no place on here where you can actually have a decent conversation with someone without going through all the M? F? Age? Are you in bed? Naked? Come on people. If thats what your looking for go for it. But I have been there done that and not interested. And what really sucks is when you do find a good conversation you can't talk to them again once they leave. Why is that? Can't look up their name and everyone is call Stranger or Someone, lol... So do tell where do you go on here to chat with strangers without all the bullshit?

• I am actually looking for a female from another part of the world.

• French, English or Spanish OK for language

• Help a gal out. New to all this and still looking for "Anyone want a decent conversation?" It's 2:28 am and I am wide awake. Maybe a new topic should be Help me get around in here. I am a small town Texas gal that recently lost her husband and is now lonely. Kids are grown and have moved out and the dogs can't talk to you..So it would be nice to chat with others not for the affections of sexting just chatting making small talk and meeting new people. Where do you go from here? Chat rooms are ok but I really don't get much out of them everyone talking at once and me trying to keep up with all the conversations going on...I prefer one on one. Makes it easier to Talk to a Stranger an by the time they leave you feel like you might have a glimpse of who they might be. Sure anybody can tell you whatever on the world wide web, but some tend to be real well at least I am. What you read is what you get from me. I am honest to heart, witty and have a sense of humor. Damn sound like a Singles Profile now,...but really What chat rooms do ya'll suggest to get what I want out of this site "Talk to Strangers"? Give me some pointers. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated especial when your wide awake and tired of Youtube videos.