• Guys... I apologize. I went off on that post the other day and in all seriousness... I miss you guys. I'm not gonna leave. I'm staying. I will be one of the ones left at the end, when everyone else leaves and only a few of us remain. I will be the one to rise up and shout over the top of my lungs or breakdown and cry for the great or good of TWS and its residents. I will be the one to post and post for reputation and to see what my friends think about it. I will be the one to cuss someone out about what they think they know about this wonderful site that has a chance to raise the stakes above the rest. I will be the one to spam the topics about a community's thoughts about the direction this site should take, and the amount of care, force, and dedication put into it! I will be the one standing over the bodies of my fallen enemies while I heal my wounded teammates, and the ones I'm proud to call my friend. Someone to mingle, virtually laugh, tell stories with. Or make a post to share thoughts to a community without the inappropriate horny posts. I will be the one to repair this site by using the #Make TWSGreatAgain hashtag at the end of every post I make because I FUCKING CARE! I love this site and I hate the condition it's in. But if we group together, we can post things that will eventually rule out those spam and disgusting posts that perverts think is necessary. I love all of you, but it's time to do something. If we use this hashtag #MakeTWSGreatAgain and make it our post titles, it will get the admin's attention. I know none of you can ignore the disgusting shit. I will be the one... that makes this site great again. The real question is... Will you?

• Okie DaTrump make TWS great againπŸ˜‚ Ima go make my sleep great again

• @da-pic hope it works

• @azriel pag gusto may paraan twin,pag ayaw daming dahilan..
    E go na natin ito twin help at support lang..

• @bela I really like your optimism twinnie... Ahuehuehue

• @da-pic said in #MakeTWSGreatAgain:

Guys... I apologize. I went off on that post the other day and in all seriousness... I miss you guys. I'm not gonna leave. I'm staying.

Well that’s a relief, I thought you were gonna join the TWS graveyard with reptileboy, Layla and all the others

I will be one of the ones left at the end, when everyone else leaves and only a few of us remain.

At this rate I’ll most likely be one of them too πŸ˜…

I will be the one to rise up and shout over the top of my lungs or breakdown and cry for the great or good of TWS and its residents.

I like the dramatic tone this is taking on πŸ˜‚

I will be the one to post and post for reputation and to see what my friends think about it. I will be the one to cuss someone out about what they think they know about this wonderful site that has a chance to raise the stakes above the rest. I will be the one to spam the topics about a community's thoughts about the direction this site should take, and the amount of care, force, and dedication put into it!

Hell yeah!

I will be the one standing over the bodies of my fallen enemies while I heal my wounded teammates, and the ones I'm proud to call my friend. Someone to mingle, virtually laugh, tell stories with. Or make a post to share thoughts to a community without the inappropriate horny posts. I will be the one to repair this site by using the #Make TWSGreatAgain hashtag at the end of every post I make because I FUCKING CARE!

0_1530516210696_8873AE12-8C29-4433-A5C8-9444B597928F.jpeg

I love this site and I hate the condition it's in. But if we group together, we can post things that will eventually rule out those spam and disgusting posts that perverts think is necessary.

I agree that pervert topics are getting fucking old says the one who made a topic about nudes with over 1k replies

I love all of you, but it's time to do something. If we use this hashtag #MakeTWSGreatAgain and make it our post titles, it will get the admin's attention. I know none of you can ignore the disgusting shit. I will be the one... that makes this site great again. The real question is... Will you?

Yeah

• @help_wtfjudith THATS MAH BOIII DONALD TRUMP 😘😘😘😘

πŸ˜‚jkkk

• @help_wtfjudith πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thats ma girl 😘

@ragnar if you are looking for "public relation officer", hire this dude. He will make it great.

• @kat_15 said in #MakeTWSGreatAgain:

@help_wtfjudith THATS MAH BOIII DONALD TRUMP 😘😘😘😘

IKR SUCH A SEXY BEAST 😍😍😍0_1530590593396_2090A014-C8C5-49EB-8946-31C192BD0288.jpeg

• @help_wtfjudith
    GAWSHH πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚