Hitler killed 6 million Jews & he was a Christian. Does that mean all Christians are Killers & Terrorists?

• @alwaysstranger .. just pointing out the inconsistency of some scientific fact.. i taught you knew that along,, so much for your arrogance

• hitler never killed jews as they taught us in schools , it was all a lie !! most of the victims were christians , and he was a terrorist , because he committed acts of terror 😉 , but nowadays the term of terror is associated with interests , if a man or group of people committing acts of terror and it benefits a higher power then it's not terror , but if it doesn't ( Palestinians for example or Vietnamese during the war against the US ) it's definitely terrorism , i hope you understand what i mean .

• is it ? lol , would explain please !

• @alwaysstranger
    am really not in the mood of some whatever sitcom you've piled up with flexible story-telling to ‘explain’ observations contrary to evolutionary theory.

just discuss briefly to me what is indeed the naturalistic origin of life and its diversity, cos in it lies several unanswerable question.

How did life originate? evolution or by Intelligent designer
    How did the DNA code originate?
    How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate?
    How did multi-cellular life originate?
    How did sex originate?
    How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality?
    Why is natural selection, a principle recognized by creationists, taught as ‘evolution’, as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life?
    How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years ?

Except you want tell me it all happened because of probability , chance, randomness without any Intelligent designer..

hopefully , you don't give me another evolution sitcoms

• @alwaysstranger , You're really pro in beating around the bush.. Go read more on Human evolution, its obvious all what you have are some observatory sitcoms for evolution while ignoring fundamental of what its actually postulating. .

• @alwaysstranger it all connects

• @manroe I agree, dont mind of what @AlwaysStranger is going to say.
    He is going to insult you

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.