• @fearlesswoman Good luck to you wherever you go, and I hope to see more of your stuff in the future.

• Says she's leaving, replies to everyones post.

I speak lot if i start
    But
    I like to shorten out

thanks for been with me

god bless you and will gives all your happiness

take care and always smile ☺

• @fearlesswoman All I can say is same pinch , c ya on insta

• -deleted-

• @us-poet Thanks poet! You were one of the biggest reasons I was in love with this site :D

• @sumof1 Because I respect everyone's comments and gratitude towards me. I feel it'd be very rude of me if I ignore them or just leave them without talking to them in these last few hours. I love everyone who cared for me here and I care for them as well

• @cutie-cat See you there! :D

• @evan-elderson That is really very kind of you Evan! Thank you so much for the support. Hope to meet you somewhere elsewhere :)

• @FearlessWoman said in So I am leaving TWS:

Hello everyone!
    Here, my boring story starts again...

You may or may not know me... it doesn't really matter now.
    Since I joined this site hoping to find good friends here. I actually had a very good moment with these people. I was addicted to it and never really wanted to leave. I stayed awake for nights and hardly had any sleep. I made pretty good friends and I have to admit this had an impact on my life quite a lot.
    I'm a really shy girl in real life. I considered myself a good listener and nothing else. I kept things to myself and that's it. It all happened because I stopped trusting other people.
    Here, people taught me to be confident and encouraged me to do more. One day I shared my very first poem. I was pretty shocked and happy by seeing the response.
    "That was incredible"
    "You should write more poems"
    "Very well written"
    To be honest, these comments changed me from seeing who I really was.

This site gave me friends who I love the most (I won't mention them because I am afraid if I would miss any)
    They all treated me like anyone deserved to be.
    They defended me when I got into any fight (I rarely did but I had to mention it)

Now here comes the dark part
    This addiction soon kinda turned out to be a curse for me. People started texting me the stuff they shouldn't be texting to a girl who hasn't crossed the age of 18 years old. And this shows how unsafe this site is for the young ones. It was all good before but soon after these people came up and started this all on here.
    They don't even care how young the person can be before texting them. This is not at all safe.

The public chat was fine back then but recently I've seen some crazy stuff out there. There are spammers as always, but if you ignore that you are gonna realize that there are people out there who ask others to DM and have adult talks. There are people who are texting stuff which a child under the age of 16 should not see. The public chat was never like that before. There are no people left who talk, there are people who actually send photos of dark adult memes and talk more and more about them.

And soon I started realizing that something is not right. Something has to be changed. Yes we had the team Mission Impossible with us to support and it did kinda have an impact on the website but this mission kinda faded away as this stuff didn't stop coming. And that addiction I had a month ago was fading away. Now, I barely come here and this post explains it all. I am not ready to be here as I am not old enough to be here. I am sorry but I have to take this step. I am not coming back until and unless This site gets cleaned and we see fewer posts like those.
    Thank you for taking your precious time to read this you may go back to work now.
    Stay Safe
    Have a nice day
    And Happy Pegasus Ride ;)

PS - I didn't use any curse words because I care for the young ones and the dignity for this website. I rarely use any if you have known me since

You defined TWS very well . No doubt you would have written good poems haha

• @FearlessWoman oh no byee!!!👋🏽🙄

Pffttt guuuurrl you'll still come back here😹✋🏽 even if you use it or not, it's addicting 🤷🏽‍♀️

• @ᴤϙᴜɪᴤʜʏɴᴇᴏɴ lol I hope that a good user like her may come back