• Coming out of the closet and disclosed that I’m a lesbian relieved me. My parents have learned to accept me with my true colors, with my true orientation. I even date girls whom I found so attractive and beautiful. But here’s the thing, I’m slowly falling in love to a guy. I met him in a foreign event way back years ago. I already told him the true me but he insisted on keeping in touch all the way. He calls me everyday, not minding about me courting other girls. He texts me everyday, not minding my orientation and preference. But now, I’m confused with my feelings toward him. I observed, just recently, that I’m happy whenever he calls and talks to me. I get mad whenever he forgets to communicate with me in a day. What should I do? Am I falling for him already?

• @dianeclark25 Who cares...go suck a tree

• Gamers

You don't know you're not a lesbian.

• Just follow your feel,, love a guy is normal for u.. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

• @dianeclark25 said in I'm lesbian and I'm in love to a guy:

Coming out of the closet and disclosed that I’m a lesbian relieved me. My parents have learned to accept me with my true colors, with my true orientation. I even date girls whom I found so attractive and beautiful. But here’s the thing, I’m slowly falling in love to a guy. I met him in a foreign event way back years ago. I already told him the true me but he insisted on keeping in touch all the way. He calls me everyday, not minding about me courting other girls. He texts me everyday, not minding my orientation and preference. But now, I’m confused with my feelings toward him. I observed, just recently, that I’m happy whenever he calls and talks to me. I get mad whenever he forgets to communicate with me in a day. What should I do? Am I falling for him already?

Sexual orientation is a complicated thing. You could be romantically and physically interested in girls and just romantically in guys.
    Even if you think you’re sure about your orientation you can always learn more and more about yourself.

I honestly don’t think anyone can be perfectly gay or perfectly straight that it’s a wide spectrum, but this is coming from a bisexual too so idk 😂

• -deleted-

• @wtfjudith said in I'm lesbian and I'm in love to a guy:

@dianeclark25 said in I'm lesbian and I'm in love to a guy:

Coming out of the closet and disclosed that I’m a lesbian relieved me. My parents have learned to accept me with my true colors, with my true orientation. I even date girls whom I found so attractive and beautiful. But here’s the thing, I’m slowly falling in love to a guy. I met him in a foreign event way back years ago. I already told him the true me but he insisted on keeping in touch all the way. He calls me everyday, not minding about me courting other girls. He texts me everyday, not minding my orientation and preference. But now, I’m confused with my feelings toward him. I observed, just recently, that I’m happy whenever he calls and talks to me. I get mad whenever he forgets to communicate with me in a day. What should I do? Am I falling for him already?

Sexual orientation is a complicated thing. You could be romantically and physically interested in girls and just romantically in guys.
    Even if you think you’re sure about your orientation you can always learn more and more about yourself.

I honestly don’t think anyone can be perfectly gay or perfectly straight that it’s a wide spectrum, but this is coming from a bisexual too so idk 😂

👍you got 💯 congrats.

• @dianeclark25 You are no longer a lesbian. You are bisexual now.

• @dianeclark25
    maybe your bi.... it's easy to think you are one or the other, and as a result you may be confused by the thoughts and feelings you have for this guy.
    When it comes to it gay, straight, bi, trans or any of the other labels people tie to themselves ... that's exactly what it is... a label.
    If you have feelings for this guy and he is of the same (or similar) thoughts then whats wrong with that... I have learnt over the years that you have to follow your heart and if that takes you into unfamiliar waters then go with the flow and see what happens.
    If you don't you will always be left wandering what if?
    That right there can have a detrimental effect in the longer run of things. :)

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• so you are bi ,and if he is good with who you are why rock the boat ,if you love women ,cool and if you love him cool if you have enough love for both cool ,but don't force a choice ,live ,love and be happy