Exploded
    in
    The
    Store

10/10 story

• @thestrangest the story end? hmm it was fun i enjoyed it but already end :(

• @its-bobby we can restart

Once

• Phineas and Ferb Genre Animated comedy, musical, adventure, ironic, slapstick Format Animated television series Created by Dan Povenmire
    Jeff "Swampy" Marsh Voices of Vincent Martella
    Thomas Sangster
    Ashley Tisdale
    Dee Bradley Baker
    Dan Povenmire Opening theme "Today Is Gonna Be a Great Day" (variation) by Bowling for Soup Composer(s) Danny Jacob Country of origin United States Language(s) English No. of seasons 3 (currently) No. of episodes 131 (announced)
    (76 whole episodes) (List of episodes) Production Running time 22 minutes Production company(s) Disney Television Animation
    Disney Channel Original Productions Distributor Disney-ABC Domestic Television Broadcast Original channel Disney Channel
    Disney XD Audio format Dolby Digital 5.1 Original run August 17, 2007 – present Chronology Related shows Take Two with Phineas and Ferb External links Official Website Phineas and Ferb is an American animated television comedy series. Originally broadcast as a preview on August 17, 2007, on Disney Channel, the series follows Phineas Flynn and his English stepbrother Ferb Fletcher[1] on summer vacation. Every day the boys embark on some grand new project, which annoys their controlling sister, Candace, who tries to bust them. The series follows a standard plot system; running gags occur every episode, and the B-Plot almost always features Perry the Platypus ("Agent P"), acting as a secret agent to fight an evil scientist named Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. The two plots intersect at the end to erase all traces of the boys' project just before Candace can show it to their mother. This usually leaves Candace very frustrated.
    Creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh worked together on the Nickelodeon series Rocko's Modern Life. The Creators also voice two of the main B-plot characters: Major Monogram and Dr. Doofenshmirtz. Phineas and Ferb was conceived after Povenmire sketched a triangular boy—the blueprint for the eponymous Phineas—in a restaurant. Povenmire and Marsh developed the series concept together and pitched to networks for 16 years before securing a run on Disney Channel.[1]
    The series is also known for its musical numbers, which have appeared in almost every episode since the first-season "Flop Starz". Disney's managers particularly enjoyed the episode's song, "Gitchee, Gitchee Goo", and requested that a song appear in each subsequent episode.[2] The show's creators write and record each number, and vary musical tempo depending on each song's dramatic use.[3] The music has earned the series a total of four Emmy nominations: in 2008 for the main title theme and for the song "I Ain't Got Rhythm" from the episode "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together",[4] and then in 2010 for the song "Come Home Perry" from the episode "Oh, There You Are, Perry" as well as one for its score. The series has also been popular with adults.[5][6][7] Phineas and Ferb is currently on its third season

The show follows the adventures of stepbrothers Phineas Flynn (Vincent Martella) and Ferb Fletcher (Thomas Sangster), who live in the fictional town of Danville, somewhere in the Tri-State area. Their older sister, Candace Flynn (Ashley Tisdale), is obsessed with two things throughout the show. One is "busting" Phineas and Ferb's schemes and ideas, usually calling their mother to report the boys' activities in an attempt to get them in trouble, but is never successful because of events that transpire in another subplot. Second she is somewhat obsessed with her now boyfriend Jeremy. [2] Meanwhile, the boys' pet platypus, Perry, acts as a secret agent for an all-animal government organization[10][11] called the O.W.C.A. ("Organization Without a Cool Acronym"), fighting Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.[12]
    Much of the series' humor relies on running gags used in every episode with slight variation.[13] For example, several episodes feature an adult asking Phineas if he is too young to be performing some complex activity, to which he responds "Yes, yes I am." Also, Phineas and Ferb, along with other characters, before starting their inventions, ask, "Hey, where's Perry?".[1] Perry and Doofenshmirtz's confrontations generally lead to the destruction or disappearance of whatever Phineas and Ferb are constructing or taking part in that day.[12][13]
    Aspects of the show's humor are aimed at adults,[14] including its frequent pop-cultural references.[15] Co-creator Dan Povenmire, sought to create a show that was less raunchy than Family Guy—having previously worked on the show—but had the same reliance on comic timing, employing humorous blank stares, expressionless faces and wordplay.[16] Povenmire describes the show as a combination of Family Guy and SpongeBob SquarePants.[17] Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, the other co-creator, said the show was not created just for kids, but simply did not exclude them as an audience.[14]

Characters

Main article: List of Phineas and Ferb characters

A platypus was included in the series due to its interesting appearance.[18]

The series' main characters live in a blended family, a premise the creators considered underused in children's programming and which reflected Marsh's own upbringing. Marsh considers explaining the family background "not important to the kids' lives. They are a great blended family and that's all we need to know."[19] The choice of a platypus as the boys' pet was similarly inspired by media underuse, as well as to exploit its striking appearance.[18] The platypus also gives them freedom to "make stuff up" since "no one knows very much about [them]."[19]
    Marsh called the characters "cool, edgy and clever without [...] being mean-spirited." According to Povenmire, their animation director, Rob Hughes, agreed: "in all the other shows every character is either stupid or a jerk, but there are no stupid characters or jerks in this one."[2]
    Music

Main article: List of Phineas and Ferb songs
    "Every episode since [Flop Starz] has a song in it. It's not always the characters singing onscreen — they don't break into song just to advance the plot. The music doesn't come out of nowhere, sometimes it's just a montage over action. We've done every genre known to man: ABBA, Broadway show tunes, 16th-century madrigals"

Dan Povenmire on the songs.[2]

Phineas and Ferb follows structural conventions Povenmire and Marsh developed while writing Rocko's Modern Life, whereby each episode features "a song or a musical number, plus a big action/chase scene".[2] Both creators had musical backgrounds, as Povenmire performed rock'n'roll in his college years[20] and Marsh's grandfather was the bandleader Les Brown.[14]
    The creators' original pitch to Disney emphasized Perry's signature "secret agent theme" and the song "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" from the episode "Flop Starz". Disney's managers enjoyed the songs and asked Povenmire and Marsh to write one for each episode.[2]
    The songs span many genres, from 16th-century madrigals to Broadway show tunes.[2] Each is written in an intensive session during episode production: a concept, score, and lyrics are developed quite quickly.[3] Together, Marsh and Povenmire can "write a song about almost anything" and in only one hour at most.[19] After they finish writing the song, Povenmire and Marsh sing it over the answering machine of series composer Danny Jacob on Friday nights. By the following Monday the song is fully produced.[21]
    The title sequence music, originally named 'Today is Going to be a Great Day' and performed by the American band Bowling for Soup,[12] was nominated for an Emmy award in 2008.[4] The creators originally wrote a slower number, more like a "classic Disney song", but the network felt changes were needed to appeal to modern children and commissioned a rock/ska version which made the final cut.[9]
    A season 2 clip show broadcast in October 2009 focused on the music of Phineas and Ferb, featuring a viewer-voted top-10 of songs from the series; the end result was the "Phineas and Ferb's Musical Cliptastic Countdown."[22]
    Origins

Phineas and Ferb co-creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh in 2009.

Early inspirations

Co-creator Dan Povenmire attributes the show's genesis to growing up in Mobile, Alabama, where his mother told him never to waste a day of summer. To occupy himself, Povenmire undertook projects such as hole-digging and home movie-making. Povenmire recalled, "My mom let me drape black material all the way across one end of our living room to use as a space field. I would hang little models of spaceships for these little movies I made with a Super 8 camera."[1][9][23] He was an artistic prodigy and displayed his very detailed drawings at art shows.[20] Meanwhile, Marsh grew up in a large, blended family.[14] As with Povenmire, Marsh spent his summers exploring and taking part in several different activities in order to have fun.[2]
    Conception

Drawn on butcher paper, this first drawing of Phineas began a rapid growth of characters and the outline of the artistic style.

• @sumof1 said in CONTINUE THE STORY WITH ONE WORD.:

Phineas and Ferb

continuation.....after that Phineas and Ferb fkk @SUmof1 together. Now add to this people.

• continuation.....after that Phineas and Ferb fkk @SUmof1 together.
    Now add to this people.

Due to the incessant stamina & fierce passionate love-making of Phineas & Ferb , @sumof1 couldnt walk straight for a few days .

They have been a pain in his butt for a while now but now they have taken it to a next level.
    From metaphorical to literal ...

@sumOf1 cursed - his luck , his trolling habit , the circumtances that led to this .."event" , his parents for dropping him on his head as baby & thus making him act retarded...but most of all he cursed himself for loving it.

• -deleted-

• @stranger_danger ‘’Reptile Here to have fun, make fun of & be made of. Let’s have a crazy fun time.’’ Cringe.

• @sumof1 Boi, first google the meaning of cringe, you misunderstood its meaning completely.

• @stranger_danger goddamnit, I wish I could hang out with you! :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:

@evan-elderson Me n you ,my homie !!!
    alt text

• @rendezvous said in CONTINUE THE STORY WITH ONE WORD.:

@sumof1 Boi, first google the meaning of cringe, you misunderstood its meaning completely.

Cringe

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson said in CONTINUE THE STORY WITH ONE WORD.:

@stranger_danger haha awesome but I am half Asian so one of them needs to be a little yellow.

Cringe

• @sumof1 said

@stranger_danger ‘’Reptile Here to have fun, make fun of & be made of. Let’s have a crazy fun time.’’ Cringe.

@sumof1 Hell yeah baby ...I'm the king of Cringe .

ohhh wait ,was that supposed to shame me ? ...Lol, I'm Shameless

• there's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it so the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it ~~~~

phineas