• why do we feel sad?

why do we cry?

why do we love?

^^^^ just a few questions i wonder about everyday^^^^

Please spread my music too all.
    My dream is to have people become fans of my music and one day have my music help people through THEY'RE darkest moments.
    music is my passion and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
    Please spread my music too all of your friends and family.

https://soundcloud.com/alex-moody-89173394/lil-lighter-your-smile

• i just wanna be loved...

• Watch Anime Eyes

This is going to be pretty long so get ready to perceive this through your retina and store it as information in your limbic system

Well 1st i have to make something clear
    Key difference between 'wht' and 'how': ‘How’ and ‘Why’ are two questions, which can be used for various purposes in the English language. The main difference between the two is that, how is used to know the manner in which something has happened, whereas why is asked to find out the reason behind it.

Some questions by definition of what you are asking specification of, or explanation for, can or can't be constructed with "why" or "how".

why do we feel sad?

Meaning of why in this context: you decided or another conscious being decided, to cause you sadness and you are asking what is the reason behind the decision. Ofcourse we can not answer such question when asked this way because we of the lack of info,  but i can tell you how a person feels sadness, feeling sadness or unhappiness may result from (1) the loss or absence of a valued person, object, or situation, or (2) troublesome thinking, behavior, and interaction patterns and then your brain chemistry changes to make you feel sad ( Low dopamine, low serotonin and just relatively, a little more epinephrine means you are depressed or sad) but how did this come to be?

Source: https://www.scienceofpeople.com/the-science-of-sadness/

Evolutionary psychologists theorize that

“Sadness is the price we pay for our ability to form bonds with one another.”

Humans depend on each other to survive. Sadness is the emotion that makes us remember that fact. Young children feel sad when they are separated from their parents and it’s that sadness that prompts them to cry and/or find their parents

(why do we cry?
    Analysis suggests that by blurring vision, shedding of tears from the lacrimal apparatus lower defences and reliably function as signals of submission, a cry for help, and even in a mutual display of attachment and as a group display of cohesion. Tears of sadness are generally a sign that a person needs comfort or to be comforted)

, potentially saving their lives. As people grow older, the sadness that accompanies separation is what drives people to continuously invest in relationships. It’s why breakups are so hard, why it’s difficult to say goodbye at airports, why it’s heart-breaking to watch children go off to college and, most importantly, it’s why the death of a loved one is one of the most painful experiences humans suffer from.

Sadness is what drives us to avoid loss.

The Surprising Benefits of Sadness(view website sited above)... Note: It’s important to note that the benefits sadness are only with sadness, not depression. Sadness is the temporary emotion that we all feel on occasions when we’ve been hurt or something is wrong in our lives and it fades over time. Depression is a chronic mental illness that can have lasting effects and often won’t go away until it’s been treated.

And this brings me to depression

Source: https://www.neumann.edu/life/counseling/mental_health/depression/sadness_depression.htm

Depression is a disturbance in the flow of neural information due to changes in brain chemistry. The body’s ability to feel, think, move and even digest is literally depressed! An estimated 15% to 25% of the population will experience depression at some time in their lives. Thoughts of defeat, deprivation, and self-devaluation that accompany depression suggest it is a “mental problem.” Even these may result from brain chemistry rather than life experiences. Depressed people have low levels of norepinephrine and serotonin. These chemical messengers enable us to respond to and transmit incoming neural information. When serotonin is lacking, everything in the body slows down. Studies have shown that the brains of people who commit suicide have fewer “binding sites” that permit proper distribution of serotonin. There are several ways to disturb the delicate chemical balance needed for mood stability:... [view the source (website) of this info cited above]

why do we love?

Same, 'why' doesn't really make sense, now this how love works, there are chemicals that are pumped (dopamine, serotonin...) into your brain and no words will describe how those chemicals feel until you fall in love or do another thing that has the same effect. Love is only a biological function that causes primates to F U C K and reproduce to continue the evolution of species and the natural selection/survival of the fittest game that's why usually a person falls in love with a person that has a certain trait that signifies good genes like being beautiful(usually defined by very specific body proportions and symmetry but changes slightly through cultures)

^^^^ just a few questions i wonder about everyday^^^^

Yeah, you need to learn more about neurology and psychology then

Please spread my music too all.
    My dream is to have people become fans of my music and one day have my music help people through THEY'RE darkest moments.

THEIR*

0_1522243094320_Its-really-not-that-hard.jpg

music is my passion and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.

Keep it up

0_1522243002079_flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

I don't remember if i told you about this already but i think reading the NLP book "Think And Grow Rich" would be pretty helpful or just good NLP books in general

Please spread my music too all of your friends and family.
    https://soundcloud.com/alex-moody-89173394/lil-lighter-your-smile

You might want to consider using commercial advertising to get your stuff know in the future, Tai Lopez or Alex Becker can help you with that. The method you're using right now rarely works, you can also try to get publicity by making a YouTube channel where you do other stuff that bring in more traffic

• Watch Anime Eyes

@alex-moody said in Who feels empty?:

i just wanna be loved...

"If a man wants love, he should correct his flaws and he may deserve it" -Ayn Rand

Source:

Well listen to Ayn Rand, you need to work fir that shit

Or if you've been friend zoned listen to Pink Omega:

Lol but seriously though i actually started answering your questions planning to see if you're ok or not, if you're depressed or feel suicidal, keep it simple, see a therapist.