• which country(s) or place(s) your dont want to /never gonna visit?

Mine is Israel, North Korea, amazon river and forest, the dolls Island Mexico, catacombs paris, aokigahara japan.

• Gamers

i would never go to north korea, israel and india. and i had to google some of the places you mentioned :D

• Gamers

oh man that added a lot to my knowledge, the dolls island seems so mysterious and creepy, and the aokigahar japan too, whats wrong with the amazon river and forest ?? why wouldn't you visit that place :O

• @jynextremist lol im scared if i got lost in the amazon forest and then wild animals kills me and in the amazon river there is piranha (if im not mistaken) .. so why you wont come to india?

• @tehkotak what can i say, @Laura-Anderson is in india right now 😜😝 she is a very scary person

• @jynextremist almost all the people im working with have been to israel. ill be going next month! know a close friend whos been to many countries but still her most favorite is india.. there must be something there. i agree with north korea, its not a place id put on bucket list

• i hate the know aokigahara because of logan paul

• @jynextremist Eh, first of all, you won't get a visa for india. So stop acting like YOU DON'T WANT TO COME TO INDIA. And coming to the question, I'd never visit south korea :P , pakistan( i would never get a visa xD) , syria ( there is nothing except demolished buildings, and bloodshed), and denmark( it's too cold there lol)

• @tehkotak me too its Israel

• @jynextremist said in the place you don't want to visit?:

i would never go to north korea, israel and india.

Israel and India are beautiful places, its just the some disruptive elements and some stupid world leaders create perceptions in the mind of the populace so they can divide them and rule them.

@khai said in the place you don't want to visit?:

but still her most favorite is india.. there must be something there

Yup, there is a lot to look around, right from the monuments to the general culture, the country is generally disliked because some rotten apples you meet online.

i agree with north korea, its not a place id put on bucket list

They are working out to improve their relations with the US and South Korea so soon we may see some really good changes in the policies as well as climate.

@laura-anderson said in the place you don't want to visit?:

syria ( there is nothing except demolished buildings, and bloodshed)

The only reason one might visit syria today is as for helping them. Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq were some of the most modern and beautiful places in the world before they were wrecked by wars.

But one thing is they always rise back, so never say never to any place.

• Gamers

@jynextremist know a close friend whos been to many countries but still her most favorite is india..

huh, whos that friend,

@lucifer_ said in the place you don't want to visit?:

They are working out to improve their relations with the US and South Korea so soon we may see some really good changes in the policies as well as climate.

The missiles that north korea is manufacturing , some of them fly over south korea and into the ocean, just for testing purposes :D

• @jynextremist said in the place you don't want to visit?:

The missiles that north korea is manufacturing , some of them fly over south korea and into the ocean, just for testing purposes :D

North Korea has agreed to stop its nuclear programme and stop making and testing all sorts of missiles, if its security from US is guaranteed.
    It was decided in a meeting in the neutral village of Panmunjom a couple of days ago.
    And Kim Jong Un is ready to talk to US and its diplomats with a group of South Korean delegates.
    Things are changing, lets hope for the better.

• I'd avoid Syria, Iraq, Iran because of wars that take place...
    But wait!!
    I'd still want to visit those war-zones and live a day there to experience how locals manage to live there.
    (Nas Daily is a travel vlog channel. Nas has visited an ISIS dominated zone. Check out if curious)
    I think the media shows the negative side only.
    And i'd avoid deserts too... Because i get headaches in excess heat!
    😀✌️

• @sammy i know nas daily. watched many of his videos. almost everyday when he was just starting. he has some great content 👍

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

Im so offended rn reading these comments .Your views are so biased while the fact is that none of you truly know how the poor folks living in these war zones survive with all they have is hope .Why the fuck do you guys judge a country you ve never been too. There must be thousands of people who are not as lucky as you are ,sitting here, commenting, unaware of the suffering they go through. @jynextremist @Laura-Anderson @tehkotak @khai @Sammy @rudh20M

• I love traveling
    I don't mind going anywhere
    Going Syria would also be fun
    But ya it's bit risky
    Some steps should be taken!

• @sup said in the place you don't want to visit?:

Im so offended rn reading these comments .Your views are so biased while the fact is that none of you truly know how the poor folks living in these war zones survive with all they have is hope .Why the fuck do you guys judge a country you ve never been too. There must be thousands of people who are not as lucky as you are ,sitting here, commenting, unaware of the suffering they go through. @jynextremist @Laura-Anderson @tehkotak @khai @Sammy @rudh20M

im sorry if you were offended by some of our comments (i dont think think theres really anything to be offended on what i shared but oh well) youd have to see as well the point of view of some of those who commented. i dont think i saw any comment saying that they loathe the people in that country thats why they rather not set foot there... (if i might have missed it let me know), it wasnt said anywhere that we didnt want to go to these places because its a poor country (i am living in a "developing" country and i know that there are A LOT to see here). sure some said there are nothing to see but ruins. but thats the kind of traveller they are. thats not what appeals to them. i believe the main reason why most wouldnt want to go to these war affected countries is because of fear for their safety which should be the number one thing you should be sure of when travelling. not because were being judgmental and blind on what is happening

• @khaleex The thing I'm against having a biased attitude towards certain countries like North Korea, Israel, Syria etc. Without even explaining it to you, I'll just quote what they said :
    "syria ( there is nothing except demolished buildings and bloodshed)"
    "I would never go to north korea, israel and india."
    "I'd avoid Syria, Iraq, Iran because of wars that take place...
    But wait!!
    I'd still want to visit those war-zones and live a day there to experience how locals manage to live there."

This sounds really kiddish prolly cos shes unaware of the condition they live in. Iran is a completely safe country with no area under any terrorist organisation and no war-affected area. These dumbasses read too little and establish it on that basis.
    me too its Israel ???

• @its-bobby why?? Because Gaza is firing rockets here??

• @rudh20M you should come see for you self what really happens here... you would see that is Israel is defending there land! And Gaza fires rockets here for no good reason! Most of the time it is really peaceful here in Israel