• @sup Agreed

• Watch Anime Eyes

@depressed-salad said in What is the worst way to wake up?:

My worst way to wake up is in the middle of a housefire while there is a cow sitting on you.

what yall think?

Well I'll start with a true story then give an example of a really bad way to wake up.

1st true story

I once after pulling a double all nighter for a 2h math test and a lot of other work, did the test which was on Wednesday(8:00-12:00 schooldays, test from 10:00-12:00), found it pretty easy, got home, passed out asleep on the couch and then woke up 2-3h later with temporary memory loss, holding my head from worry thinking that I had missed the test i just did along with the other classes, limping around the house from fatigue until I realised 10 min later that I didn't miss it and finally stopped clutching my head so damn hard. Let's not forget that after all that I looked around and realised I've lost one of the most important things in my life and couldn't remember the last time I saw it or used it

2nd I think that waking up at the hospital after a failed suicide with bleach or by cutting your wrists attempt would be f'd up.

3rd I think that the definitive worst way to wake up is to wake up like the guy from "a serbian film"

• @lilly11 said in What is the worst way to wake up?:

From personal experience, finding a random person in your hotel room.

Like to share

• Waking up from sleep paralysis afraid of being unable to move

• ghost flaps on my face and squid tentacles in my body holes

• @thestrangest oh damn.
    fella you allright?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@depressed-salad

Today is my birthday

I have cried today

I have felt more depressed than I've ever felt in my whole life and I doubt that this is going to be what my usual birthdays are like ; where the year destroys me and completely drains me, renders me depressed, then my birthday replenishes my resources, energy and stops my depression. This birthday will not cheer me up and I will most likely continue living at the same tune of misery and rate of deteruration

yeah I'm definitely fine

• @thestrangest Dude, i dont even know what to say.
    I really hope you get better soon.

• @depressed-salad thanks I guess

• @depressed-salad i am baffled, even the legendary salad can run out of words sometimes O_0