• I wanna know if i when i die cause if u know how u die it would drive u insane

• Gamers

I'll probably choose to know when I'm going to die, because what if I'll find out I'm gonna die from cancer or something like that, it's a pity death.
    Unless I know it's an awesome death like a sword fight or flying to space and dying amen lmao than I'd choose to know how.
    and if I know when I will die, It would make me want to live life the best I can and just do crazy fun things :) yeet

• I expect to live forever :-) already passed my wildest expectations

• I'd chose 'when you die'...
    Lol i don't wanna know if i'm gonna get crushed or chopped like any of the deaths of final destination...
    Scared

• Gamers

@sammy lmao, that doesn't happen mostly in real life :D

• @jynextremist
    "Does not happen mostly"
    But somewhere it does... Like not everyone dies a natural death.
    Sighs sadly

• I would know nothing. If I know any of them, I would be afraid everytime and think that maybe I could do something like Final Destination 😂

• @dreadstor When. Duh. Why would I care how I'm gonna die when I'm finally dead. Knowing how much time I got left is useful whilst being alive on the other hand. When it comes to avoiding death knowing when is probably more useful than how too

• why do we wanna know about how or when we die? we're gonna be died and nothing can prepare us from such event before hand. its just gonna happen.

• @sora-lee yeah, i know that but i think i would like to know how much time i have :3