Which anime to watch?

• I just watched my first anime and I liked it (it was Vampire Knight) but, I can't seem to find a next anime because they all look shit to me, help me on this please. (Anime's on Netflix only) Thank you for your time

• Watch Anime Eyes

here are some more either way.

<<death note>>. I have finished this one. It's great

<<angel beats>>. I almost finished this one but then broke my PC. It's great

<<one punch man>> i finished it,10/10 the best

<<attack on titan>> i finished the 1st season 10/10

<<GTO>> almost finished 10/10

Here are some i heard are good but never watched

<<texhnolyze>>, <<fairy tale>>, <<Psycho Pass>>,<< full metal alchemist >>, <<Code Geass>>, <<Darker than black>>, <<lupin the 3rd>>, <<ghost in the shell>>, <<samurai champloon>>, <<fist of the north star>>, <<jojo's bizarre adventure>>, <<durarara>>, <<berserk>>, <<gurren lagann>>, <<baccano>>, <<black lagoon>> and <<trigun>>

• Watch Anime Eyes

Is that enough

• Watch Anime Eyes

@bompies It is noot a good idea to only watch anime on netflix. You should find a good free anime streaming website like https://9anime.to or whatever. There are a lot.

Now for suggestions here are 10+(not a top 10) must sees, if you'll want more tell me.

1. <<Cowboy bebop>> i didn't finish because of lack of time but it is the most important for you on this list

2. <<Hellsing Ultimate>>. If you get obsessed watch <<Hellsing Ultimate>> watch the original<<Hellsing>> but in any case if you watch<<hellsing ultimate>> you have to watch<<hellsing ultimate abridged>> on youtube. I've watched all episodes of<<hellsing ultimate>> and<<hellsing ultimate abridged>> but not the original<<hellsing>>

3. <<Erased>> finished it and it's great

4. Basic Famous Shonen like <<Naruto>>, <<One Piece>>, <<Bleach>>, <<SAO>> and <<Dragon Ball (z) (super)...>>

5. <Stains::Gate> i finished it and it's amAAAAZZZINNNNNGGG YAAAAAAAAS

6. <<The Count Of Monte Cristo>> i didn't finish this one dough because i didn't have time

7. <<Death Parade>> I've finished it and i love it

8. Classic Horror/Psychological Thriller Anime Like <<Corpse Party>>, <<Shiki>>, <<Mirai Nikki>>, <<Another>> which is the best one and the only one I've fully finished and <<Aku no Hana>> which i never started but i heard is really good same for <<Ergo Proxy>>

9. Epic Horror/Psychological Thrillers <<Elfen Lied>> amazing but it doesn't end in anime format. You'll have to finish it as manga or online manga. <<Paranoia Agent>> i didn't finish for lack of time but it's amazing. <<Higirashi no naku koro ni>> AMAZING but i didn't finish because of lack of time. <<Monster>> godly anime 10/10. <<Serial Experiments Lain>> didn't finish because of lack of time but it's the bessssssssstttttttt thing ever

10. <<Zokyu no terror>> Finished it and i looooooooooooooove it. If you don't watch it at least check the soundtrack

• Gamers

@bompies @amron24 yeah u can find almost all animes in sub and dub on either kissanime or 9anime

• Gamers

i dunno if they are on netflix or not but death note and dragon ball series are lit

• Gamers

This post is deleted!

• @bompies You will not find goon animes on netflix, watch one piece you can watch all episodes on kissanime.ru

View More Recent Topics

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.