• I'm in final year...i had a breakup in 2nd year...it was going good as a single and a boy came in my life last may..he used to talk nicely...feed me...talk to me like he is so interested in me and it of nowhere he started treating me like a shit and i cried day and night and i called him and asked him why he would not talk to me or why is he me treating me like that...and he ignored he would sleep while I was crying and even next day I called him and talked him and cried my eyes out and he slept again...after 3 days I saw him in the same train I'm travelling...and I was talking to him..he told me that he was in love with a girl who he used to call his sister...and he hurt me coz he was so confused about her it seems...he was struggling to find was he in love with her...and finally he found that he is in love with her and he is normal now it seems...he did so many things for me and now he is in love with a girl he used to call his sister?... wow...my heart broken into pieces...and the fact he met her after he met me makes me think i didn't worth anything...he prefered a beautiful and talented girl over me..and treated me like a shit for that girl?..wow...I told him I couldnt tolerate this any longer and I was alone for days ...okay I was about to be normal again ...last year the same may I met another boy from another clg...he used to text me but I didn't reply him properly and once I replied him properly and he talked back nicely...he used to flirt with me for fun...and we sing songs together in call...we are in different towns and he has a relative in my town...and he came there once to meet me...we had lunch and he put a song in his notes for me...and we had a internship in different towns again...so he asked me to come to his town where he was becoz the area I stayed doesn't have places to hangout and i went there travelling a day and risking all my academic life coz I stayed in a institution where they were so strict... I went there..we hungout some food spots in his bike and watched night show..eat together...and after night he came to my Hometown to drop me...he laid on my shoulder and slept...our hands touched accidently...and he dropped me and went...and after a week...I asked him to my town and we ate and he asked me to feed him and he fed me too...we walked for few minutes and boarded a bus...in that bus...we were sitting so closely and he has a romantic habit like when he tell me something...he come very close to me and say as if I'm deaf but I like that when he come close to me to say something...when we were nearing my town I was afraid that I should separate from him and I told him that...I touched his arm lightly without any intentions and he suddenly held my hand it was good...and he asked me how we held hands and took away his hands...and he held back again and I asked him that anyway he would leave me...but he said no I won't and held it till end..and parted again...I was smiling after thinking about the moments...but after we came to our town..he replied very late...and I asked him to clarify things between us...he called and talked...he said he was in the process of commitment to someone and he can't say anything...and he see me as just friend and not more than anything and u don't know anything about me and this is just an attraction...and he didn't even bother my feeling..I said we can't hangout afterwards...and he said we held hands as friends there's nothing wrong in it but relationship is different...I don't know...i hungup the call saying bye and he didn't bother to make another call and telling sorry for hurting me...anyway...another heartbreak...do I deserve only friendzone in everyone's life?...am I not worth to be loved🥹...am I not deserved to be happy???..can't I be loved?...should be so beautiful and popular to be loved ?...am I only the option thing for everyone?.

• me too everyone do friendzone

✖