How do you satisfy your desire for revenge?

• Revenge is good for health. Although it is a noble pursuit, due to the afterworldly consequences involved, extreme revenge is not feasible in most cases.
    So, how do you personally satisfy/control your desire for revenge?

Also, why wouldn't you take extreme revenge if you don't believe in an afterlife?
    alt text

• Actually taking revenge might be seemingly indirect, like my revenge on my brother is my nice relationship with our parents, not that I made it nice because of him.
    In most cases, you don't have to do anything but get over it, the person knows and feels it, and the guilt eventually gets greater than the pain.

• @Malhama said in How do you satisfy your desire for revenge?:

Revenge is good for health. Although it is a noble pursuit, due to the afterworldly consequences involved, extreme revenge is not feasible in most cases.
    So, how do you personally satisfy/control your desire for revenge?

Also, why wouldn't you take extreme revenge if you don't believe in an afterlife?
    alt text

Is it though? Sure it's healthier to let stuff out than keep it bottled up, but darkness consumes and there is nothing noble about revenge - that's justice you're thinking of.

If revenge is healthy and indeed noble then afterwordly consequences ought not be a concern to those who believe in them, for surely only ignoble acts are damnable.

Why wouldn't I take revenge when I don't believe in an afterlife? Peace. Health. Wisdom. Growth. There are four good reasons for starters.

It's really good to see a topic which isn't just "person x seeks person y they lost/disconnected from". Even if we might not see eye to eye, thank you for this.