How should you handle abusive chatters?

• @Daisy-Margnet ONE more thing didii "DON'T FIGHT WITH PIG, YOU WILL GET DIRTY AND THE PIG WILL LOVE IT"
    The people who here are blabbering non sense are just pigs that will eventually make us dirty ,when we will give them attention, ig I don't need to take name they will already get triggered by reading this ig.well they r smart then. :) Especially some mods

• @Ihateuall there's no proof of who did it and when I got to know about those pics ,I got to know that those were spammed last year by someone and the same person might have did it again, and I am totally sure of Sam and max cuz they are totally upfront on this they don't need to hide their name for this, you already spammed pics of purple and now when your pics got spammed you tryna play victim,which I already saw in gc too ,no offence but hatey have some shame for your own doing first then call others about their wrong doings.I very well know you will come up with another blame for me too saying I cussed you or I spammed about you just cuz I took the side of a right person,but it's not gonna affect me in any way , we all very well know how triggered you are by the spam,but just know karma is always there.
    And yeah don't say you don't know spamming and don't talk about spamming style cuz everyone uses the same code and spam is not necessary to be a code spam ,it could be any message that he is repeated again and again.and it could be done manually too,now in the end don't come with a word simp cuz I and purple have a relation of brother and sister and whatever you will say it's not gonna work on me ,I am not like others whom you would have trolled and thought I am very good at it, I can annoy the hell out of someone without doing anything rubbish or cussing and in the end they leave.not me. Well have a time you deserve ig :) .

• @Ihateuall Talking about the others locality, first be at the same place and listen to those things over nights yourself.
    1.If calling somebody sister/brother,who is elder than you is called to be simp. ( I am better amazed for how many PPL you simp all the day)
    2. If being acting like victim is your choice, then better don't get involved in others things.if you can't resist any abusive thoughts or words from other people
    3. The people who never talked to you and getting your shitty words for no fucking reason, then be yourself and mind your own business coz people come to tws,talk to people or with their friends to people a bit happy,get a bit boosted up
    4. People don't come to this site so that they can abuse anybody. They just come here seat,chit chat,have fun and gossips and get back to there life (it feels hard if people get personal so get the thing at your place and open your mouth)

• @Ihateuall ohhh get some life darling you are the actor spotted on tws. Let the person be from any country but there parents teacher them a lesson to be respectful towards others unless like you get disrespectful for no purpose

• @Bab I am amazed too lol 😂 a mod talking this much of non sense lmao,well better to expect this from people with no brain.

• Freedom Writers

@Daisy-Margnet We need not to get worried about this anymore,coz the karma always stays up like a devil,until and unless it does get over at the end of the day

• Freedom Writers

@Bab pest always gets trapped in the trap even if it can see it clearly lmao

• @liyah Lol Guess what hatey did 🙂 she made fake accounts on Twitter and reddit by rubbish sex related things with purple's pic.
    Lol too much support for a Afghani randi.
    Liyah better stay up in your boundaries it's a warning.

• @Ihateuall Never thought you could be that down 🙃 we'll be ready for the consequences of making fake accounts of purple on Twitter and reddit,you very well know we can do more than you can think of 😁 so it's time for the real deal.

• @Daisy-Margnet
    There is a reason why I don’t interact directly with the users on live chat anymore, take this topic for an example, no matter how we act or interact, people like you will always find something to whine about and support it with trolling and spamming.
    You can keep posting shit, accuse us mods/other users or even file complaints against us, it will have no impact at all unless you start behaving yourself. If you expect us to do something, make sure you stop being a contradictory person first.
    I may be “quiet” and interact less but that doesn’t mean I’m not aware of anything or you people as a person, it’s the complete opposite. I’m still present and yes it is truly amazing, as we did interact lots of times before but you didn’t appreciate it because of the “unfair” treatment.
    Do try to make up with your fellow users as it seems to be a more personal issue:)