Just some of my thoughts I did like to share

• I believe we're going to exist in a very short amount of time that will feel like it went by in a blink. I believe Until you become comfortable with being alone you will never know if you are choosing someone out of love or loneliness.I believe There is no such thing as extra money. The more you know the dumber you sound to stupid people. Every time you think you are the smartest person in the room, you suddenly realize the room is much bigger than you thought.
    I believe Don't show people your plans. Show them your results. I believe Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.I believe No matter what they tell you, you don't have to stay within the lines. I believe Forgiveness is for yourself. Understanding this will ease the path of your life.I believe When a friend does something that brings you harm don't consider the size of the harm, consider the length of the friendship. I think about that How is it that a few of your family members can love you unconditionally and yet most of the other members can forget you ever existed. I believe Broken crayons still color.I believe If you want to see the rainbow, be ready to face the rain first.I believe Running away from a problem only increases the distance from the solution.
    I believe Be good to people for no reason.I believe Anyone can say they care. But watch their actions... not their words
    I believe We live our lives while we are constantly dying.

Things happen in life that we have no control over. That is how life reminds us that we are not in charge. Be yourself...everyone else is already taken.

I sometime ask I have burned more chances than I should ever have been given, and some people still love me. Why? I believe Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strength.
    I wish I had lived somewhere where it snows all winter. At least for one year. That would've been nice.Some relationships or friendships are meant to be temporary. Appreciate the memories and lessons they give you, but when the time comes you have to let go and move on.
    I believe Just because something is not your fault doesn't mean it's not your responsibility.Before you embark on a journey of revenge you dig two graves

The people you love the most in life will die, sometimes sooner than you could imagine, and the only thing that will come close to healing that wound is time
    Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak... sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. People come and go from your life and sometimes you're the reason why.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.

• I can totally relate to all this. Literally everything. Reading that healed me a bit not gonna lie-
    More positivity. Not easy, but doable. Just takes time and learning, and of course the will.

• @otacold I am happy it gave even a bit of positivity ota.

• Cody senpai stop overthinking ๐Ÿ˜ก