• @Bunnyrabbit
    Oh my goshhhhh that is so cool, congrats on that. I'm so happy for you guys. Yup its different in every person, some might say that seven years is long and some might say its not and some might say four years is long and some might say not.

Bunnyrabbit. Just always remember that life is not a race, 100 percent real. Life is all about experience and enjoying your own flow.

I like that you both talk about it. And yup, some people might think they are selfish when it comes to thinking about that, but reassure that you are not selfish and that is normal, especially if you have someone you wanna spend your whole life with until you both die of old age.

Just follow the plan that you both already have, you two are things that both already have for each other side.

Oh yeah, some advice that I like to share about housing, since it really do make sense. buy a old house not a new and furnish ones since its to expensive. It can save you guys a lot of money and together with your partner, little by little build the house of your dreams ^-^

• @IM2Tata
    I know what you mean. I have a son. Kids are great but it’s hard to be the only adult in the house.

• @Bunnyrabbit Hey, I don’t really know where you live or what your situation exactly is, but if you’re tired of the routine you’re living, maybe you should take some time off (if you can) and think about what you want. I read that you wanted to buy your own place so maybe you should try to dream about it. It might motivate you. I’m 15 so I don’t know much about the workforce but if you’re good at what you do, I’m sure you’ll get a better paying job. There’s a way for everyone. You should take a bit time off of like, everything. Just take a small trip to a forest or the nature overall and just relax for a bit. It doesn’t need to be a long getaway. It can just be a day. I’m happy to talk more if you want. I can listen or try to give advice! <33

• Hey @Bunnyrabbit

I think it is your fears that are holding you and your fiancé from talking about this. And some day or the other you will talk about it. So I think you should take some time off for yourself and think about it. Asking direct questions will be very uncomfortable to you but it pays off because you're not carrying this weight around with you but sharing it with your best friend. The love would always remain because you both are best friends. If there's one thing best friends can do, that is understanding each other and caring for each other and being truthful. Remember bunny, he is your best friend. That's all you need to remember. You don't have to deal with these things alone. You both can make it safely and well through this regardless. The fear of anticipation is sometimes worse than the event itself you know. So don't carry it around alone and share it your love. Good wishes to you Bunny. Love.

• I’m tired of being. And it’s annoying that I have to result to a chat to say that… I just want the right person for both of us. I hate that I’m in this stupid ass one sided relationship.

• @Bunnyrabbit
    Me too so tired.

• @OatAngel

You know what is tiring is being the only adult acting maturely financially and emotionally in a relationship taking responsibility for the things you are not supposed to be but because I am freaking in love I did everything to make my partner of 4yrs happy but still not enough. :( It makes you broken and unhappy.

• I had huge dreams as a kid, to work on whatever I want and build my dream job and live happily... But now as I grow, life hits hard ... Studies have gotten super tough, you don't know whom to trust, and I'm depressed... Now I'm 20 and I can't seem to find the motivation I had before