Profile picture issue - (with work around solution in the comments)

• Music Lovers

Profile Pictures can not be uploaded the normal way thought the Edit Profile>Change picture method. Here is a work around:

@Aqote said in Profile picture issue - (with work around solution in the comments):

1. Make sure your email address in Edit Profile > Change Email is the same as the Google Account you'd wish to associate if it isn't associated already
      • Associate your Google Account with your TWS account in the Single Sign-on Services section on the Edit Profile page
    2. Then DISSOCIATE the Google Account from the TWS account.
      Yes I know it's weird
    3. Log out.
    4. Login via the G+ icon (Google Account login, formerly Google+ login)
    5. You should see the Google Account's profile picture in place of whatever you had before.
    6. If it didn't work, retry.

You can't really have another option since the:
    Error
    Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later.
    will still appear for anyone until TWSO changes the code of the profile picture prompt.

• Music Lovers

1. Make sure your email adress in Edit Profile > Change Email is the same as the Google Account you'd wish to associate if it isn't associated already
      • Associate your Google Account with your TWS account in the Single Sign-on Services section on the Edit Profile page
    2. Then DISSOCIATE the Google Account from the TWS account.
      Yes I know it's weird
    3. Log out.
    4. Login via the G+ icon (Google Account login, formerly Google+ login)
    5. You should see the Google Account's profile picture in place of whatever you had before.
    6. If it didn't work, retry.

You can't really have another option since the:
    Error
    Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later.
    will still appear for anyone until TWSO changes the code of the profile picture prompt.

• @Rabenda Thank you so much dear. I was facing the same " imgur error" issue. It really worked. I was looking for this type of post. Thank you. I found this trick useful.

• @Lavender Thanks, it does work! Even for someone as technology-stupid as myself.

• Banned

@Aqote thank you so much 😊

• @Aqote thankyou