i need advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• My boyfriends brother has been talking behind my back for months because he does not want me coming to their shared house without my boyfriend there. Keep in mind we live together. We are adults. His brother makes all the rules, he leaves the kitchen a mess, he leaves his dog out in the garage alone for days where it poops everywhere, he controls the air conditioning, he controls everything, so me and my boyfriend wanted this one thing. I do not go in the shared space. I just stay in my boyfriends room. I get off work an hour before my boyfriend so I like to go straight home to relax, but he doesn't want me coming with him not here which I think is completely unreasonable. I keep to myself and do no wrong. So I finally confronted his brother about it and tried to find a compromise, he started to get annoyed so I did too and it got out of hand and now he's telling everyone in their family and all his friends that I randomly cussed him out and yelled at him, which is in fact a lie. I dont know what to do because my boyfriend would not stick up for me and now his whole family hates me because they don't know the truth. Now tons of lies are unfolding that my boyfriend has been keeping from me about our relationship and I dont know what to do.

• @pencilsitter21 Give your boyfriend's brother an apology and bring this situation before the Lord in prayer. Let me pray for unity and harmony for you, your boyfriend, his brother and their entire family.

Heavenly Father, I pray by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all person(s) be in perfect harmony, and full agreement in what they say, and that there be no dissensions or factions or divisions among this person, the boyfriend, the boyfriend's brother and their family members; may they be perfectly united in their common understanding and in their opinions and judgments. I declare unity and harmony among them now in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN!! Stay in prayer & God bless!

• @pencilsitter21 Hi. :) If you stand for the truth, you will never be wrong. Speak only the truth and don't afraid from the consequences. If your boyfriend don't believe you and you still want him as a boyfriend in your life, then try fighting proving that you are telling the truth. Unfortunately according to me and my experience if your boyfriend doesn't believe you, the relationship might end with separating each other for bad or for good (because you might meet better one). Ask yourself how much you love your boyfriend and how much you want to keep him? Is it worth fighting for keeping him and not losing him?

Everytime you doubt what to do, everytime stand for the truth and you will be always right and on the right path. Just don't worry and believe, that everything will be alright someday. Don't lose hope. Keep your head up. :)