New here! Just answer a question, will post again continuing from this one

• Right soo I'm a 17y/o in the Southern part of Africa. I'm here because I'm looking for something. I have a distaste for school now because I learned it's mostly lies & won't help in the real world after it. Living with mom, stepdad, older sister, younger sister and youngest brother in a 2 bedroom 1 bath house. I just wanna live away from home right now because it's too unhealthy being in the same place every day of every passing year.

I have a girlfriend she's 16 ,we've been together for 3 month's. Earlier this year before we met she almost died because of lukemia, her mother's current partner is a perv who was getting too close for comfort. She went back to her dad's and was saving money to run away because she learned she was married off without her consent to someone 2 decades plus older than her. I personally took on the responsibility of gathering money for her to run away because the thought makes my back shiver.

I have tried the affiliate websites and have little faith they work, I feel like a failure because I see nothing from my efforts.

• you have to keep trying

• so what is it you seek?