• Here are some things you can do to prank your friends with their device:

Do they have an iPhone/iPad? Text this to them. It is a typing gif that makes it look like you are typing, and even if they are smart, they will fall for it for at least 3 minutes. Make sure u tell them it was a prank after at the most, 5 minutes or your friendship with them might be ruined.

Copy and Paste the GIF below to your camera roll:
    0_1512156312078_DEF4BB78-5A20-4F6A-BD55-2B13F4FBE611.gif

Want to prank them into thinking that they have a virus on their computer, or phone, or tablet?

bbb.mozello.com

Borrow their phone, go to the site above. There will be like 2 pop up windows that says “Virus Injected or something, you can show them that, say okay to the pop ups and then scroll down. Click on the “Win a free computer by typing in a word that describes you” link and it will say virus injected. Then it will say “Panic!” repeatedly and they might get very scared and get mad at you. Just say “It’s just a prank, bro” ;) repeatedly until they calm down.

Remember, THIS IS NOT A REAL VIRUS SITE. I created this website, so that’s how I know for sure. It just has simple JavaScript pop up windows that will make them freak out. I am also in progress of updating this site, so you might find other cool virus pranks, if you click on something else.

One more thing: DO NOT DO THIS PRANK ON SOMEONE WHO IS A COMPUTER GEEK OR KNOWS CODING/COMPUTERS VERY WELL. THEY WILL FIGURE IT OUT.

Have fun :)