• Just curious if the site does anything about abusive chatters who also abuse their mod privileges? I'm not that bothered and don't want anyone banned as I believe in free speech, even if it's utterly stupid and offensive, but just curious.

For context, some guy called 'Coder' (with emojis near his name) was interrupting people, being abusive, shouting like a lunatic, swearing at people, mocking people, insulting people, being racist, being sexist, saying perverted things (and I mean incredibly perverted), and generally behaving like a drug-addled lunatic, before kicking people when they pointed out his hypocrisy. Then, hilariously, he just resorted to making noises like a child.

It was kind of amusing but also annoying to an extent as he was abusing his mod privileges. Does the site take any action against such utter muppets, or just let them get on with it? Just curious.

• @pudding voice chat mods are chosen randomly from users as far as I know. There is no actual mod by that name on this site. Voice chat is not modded by the Global moderators

• Ah I see. Thanks for the reply.

• hi i am new

• any one help me with how to use this site