• So i have a confession to make. I mean most of my friends know this and even the girls i used to date knew this. But basically i have a kink for blood. If you have never heard of that it means i sexually am turned on by blood. Weird right? Well not to me, for me its normal. I dont fully understand how it started but my ex used to love bleeding for me and vice versa. I love the taste and feeling of blood in my mouth and on my skin. Im such a freak but i cant help myself. Its literally giving over your life essence from one human to another.

And so all in all i write this post in hopes maybe someone else out there feels the same way as me. Maybe you too crave the taste of blood... I am open to talking even if you just have questions and want to know about my "kink" Feel free to message me anytime!

• Dude go visit a doctor plz .. what kind of society are you living in for girls to let you do that ? كس أم الشذوذ تاع أبو اللي خلفكن ورباكن شو بلا أخلاق ودين وتربية .

• period blood or she hurt herself for u?

• Global Veteran

Leave the nurse guy alone

• @Blood-Lover Why don't you make yourself bleed and drink your own blood. That way, you'd be recycling and no one else has to get hurt. If that doesn't work, I have some garlic that might help...

• @Silly_Na
    you just dont understand the kink. pretty funny to make a joke about it, when you nothing of the sort. obviously you dont know that out in the world everyone has their own kinds. what makes them unique. let someone crap on whatever kink your into and see how you like that. with that being said its consensual. she hurts me and i hurt her. its called bdsm which clearly you have never heard of it. maybe next time do a little bit of research so you dont come off as a fool when you message people.

• @TM the society i live in is called AMERICA

• @yall-are-so-lame
    nah i aint into the "period blood" thought funny enough thats an actual thing as well. and she would hurt me for her own pleasure and vice versa. that is what we were into "blood play" or "blood kink" didnt matter what we used or how it was obtained we were only interested in the blood itself. different than a vampire kink, truthfully dont know why but i do always crave blood.

• @Blood-Lover Go visit a doctor this is disgusting and abnormal .

• @TM your also disgusting and abnormal. have fun with that.

• @Blood-Lover It was just a question you wannabe vampire. You clearly have something wrong with your head if you're willing to drink someone else's blood. I don't care if it's your kink or your thing... however you wanna put it. It's freaking weird. That's really not something you should be proud of sharing because I assure you, the majority of people will think you're sick; just look at the comments you're receiving.

• @Blood-Lover I don't lick blood to call me disgusting but you do . I don't get turned on by blood to call me abnormal but you do . So go visit a doctor and stop mentioning me again you disgusting abnormal bitch .🤮

• That's a problematic kink because it can cause health issues. All of us have different kinks, but some we feed and some we... let suffocate/shrink quietly? Which is much harder than it sounds. Either way, just be aware that it isn't just weird and harmless. It can be dangerous, do some research. I do feel bad about the people attacking you since most of us don't exactly choose our kinks, we only choose whether to feed them. Wish you the best!

• @TM then stop commenting here you disgusting abnormal bitch. your the loser here if you continue troll yourself and comment here. obviously you have a thing for this since you keep putting yourself through this. just go kill yourself know one wants you. but please go ahead, comment again. id love talk to you again <#