πŸŽƒHalloween Lights and Drone Show 2022πŸŽƒ

• Halloween is a week away! (October 31) πŸŽƒI thought I would share with you the annual light (and drone this year) show this guy makes every year. This must have took massive amounts of time to create this with the drones this year. Epic to watch. Hope you enjoy.

• @janet i am waiting this actually ;) it will be launched this year "allegedly". If you have time and you are willingly to spend time with me, lets watch this movie?

• @simpnation Its already out and I have already seen it. It wasn't the best of the Halloween movies but I enjoyed it

• @janet πŸ˜… what? It is out there? Damn :( i dont have that movies here even on netflix.

Somehow google is lying -_-
    Screenshot_2022-10-24-05-05-50-094_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg

From 1-10, what is the best score of that movie?

• @simpnation As far as I know it will never be on Netflix. It is in theaters or streams on Peacock in the US. I give it 5/10 i guess idk

• @janet πŸ€” uh based on announcement for Netflix Indonesia, they consider to publish it on netflix but i am not sure it is just an issue or they really consider that.

So, i have to fly to US to watch these series huh? πŸ˜… haha haha.

5/10, so it means it is not good as the previous series? :( well in 2018, i like to watch that and somehow i enjoy that movie.