Happy 76th Independence Day India!!! 🇮🇳

• Live Chat Regulars Animal Lovers Music Lovers Doggo Wuvers Live Chat Moderator Chocolate Lovers ;)

Happy 76th independence day with completion of 75 yrs of independent India to all my Indian brother's and sister's present here.
    It's all because of those freedom fighters whom we haven't meet in real life but they sacrificed their present lives for ours future, It's time for giving tribute to all them whom selflessly served mother India so that we get this to celebrate amrut mahotsav !!

"When India grows world grows, when India reforms world transforms " - Indian PM in 76th UNGA
    Jai hind🇮🇳jai Bharat
    Vande mataram 🙏
    indian-flag-india.gif
    IMG-20220814-WA0009.jpg IMG-20220814-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20220814-WA0013.jpg
    I had too many good pics so I had to upload :3

• alt text

• tws gay club but no homo

@axesies
    Happy 76th gayndependence day with completion of 75 yrs of gayndependent Gayndia to all my Gayndian brothers and husbands present here.
    It's all because of those gay fighters whom you haven't met in real life but they sacrificed their present lives for your future, It's time for giving tribute to all of them who selflessly served husband India so that we get to celebrate Gaymrut mahotsav !!

"When penis grows India grows, when it goes forward world transforms " - Indian GM in 69th UNGAY
    alt text

Gay hind🇮🇳Gay Bharat
    Gaynde mataram 🙏

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    I had too many gay pics so I had to upload :3

• Soul Searchers Banned

@axesies happy independence day brother

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.