Some tips that might help you .

• Some tips that may change your life for the better. First: Do not compare yourself to anyone. The comparison generates jealousy, envy, hatred and distraction from the main goals. Second: Be a good friend to yourself before anyone else. Be tolerant of it and do not wait for praise and love from anyone. Life does not always keep everyone you love by your side and does not bring you together with the kindest people with you. Third: Don't look down on yourself just because you failed in a certain attempt, a failed relationship, or social or work rejection, etc... Tell yourself, "I exist, and God is with me, and my strength is in my hand. I feel it increases with every challenge." Fourth: You are distinguished from the rest, even with your disappointments, sadness, laughter, madness, and everything. No one can replace you and take your place. You are you, and that is enough. Fifth: Do not force yourself to do something because the majority do! It is not the number that matters, but your psychological and mental health is the most important, abundance does not always mean strength! Rather, in many cases it is to gather the lack of confidence in themselves with each other to feel strong because they are weak in fact, and you are not obliged to imitate them to get some compliments, acceptance and applause! Sixth: If you start with something, start to finish it completely, and do not stand in the middle of the road, defeated and confused. It is okay to take a break, but do not stop. Train yourself to persevere and patience. Seventh: Get away from society once a week to reconsider your life affairs, manage your goals, and pray (if you believe in God). Your separation from God is very important from my point of view as a believer. Eighth and finally: Do not take any substance that makes your mind unable to focus and think, running away from the problem makes it grow and the fear of facing tragedy is a tragedy in itself because fear is an illusion and weakness and you are not weak to allow illusion to control you. That's it .

• this is dEEp 👀