• males are more sentimental that femoids and there is no contrariety or discord between'' brain'' and ''heart'' when it comes to thinking!

• yes, so what?

• @Lake-Bodom I do not think that the concept of emotionality is a general concept that can be launched and generalized to all human beings, and this is for many reasons that I will not mention, otherwise the dialogue will be prolonged. It is not possible to completely separate the heart and the mind because the heart is the mind in an involuntary state, or it is a kind of implicit awareness of the concept, event, action, etc. ... the mind is the translator that a person tries to use for characterization, analysis, auditing, etc.. This is my point of view

• @Lake-Bodom my discord has a brain and a heart... :unamused: :brain: :heart: :fire:

• @Lake-Bodom very retarded indeed :crazy_face:

• Whenever you're doing a raid inside a wammon's mind, just do the job and then get the heck out of there.

• also, your a rarted thought!

• @Peek_A_Boo Je téléphone à la grammar police!!! *you're :cop: :rotating_light: :oncoming_police_car: :rotating_light: :triangular_flag_on_post: