Game recommendations for pc? Preferably from steam please.😁

• I’m new to this site so please forgive me if I do something wrong or don’t know how to post topics correctly lol. 😝

• @marijane haha.... welcome here✌️🀝 no more complications its you have done as well...wish u better doings for further.πŸ™Œ

• Thank you. 😊

• Hello/Bonjour.
    A game i play from years is "The secret world legend" from Funcom. You can play free, some restrictions but supportable. You have acces to all the game parts. People are friendly. They write/speack 'clean english' in majority. The side i like more is that you have an very big choice for costums to wear. No one have the same apparence. Care it is not an game you get immediatly performant. If it is your first contact, it needs some month, and better to read sites for beginners.. You can download it free, no card etc. No need teams. Also attention, it tooks about 50 Gigabytes on PC when you have visited all zones.
    You can see sequences on youtube.
    If you try, chose 'illuminati', it has the funniest manager.
    That's all.
    Excuse my english, i write better in french :). Have fun.

• What games do you like? I can recommend any game in the Assassins Creed franchise,Red Dead Redemption 2
    or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Some Co-Op like Padayday 2 or Left4Dead2.

• I would recommended that the game you should play is counterstrike its all free on steam

• Try century age of ashes. It's free where you ride on dragons... 5 vs 5 co op gameplay. You can race through flags with your teammates or play deathmatches with em. Till you reach level 5 it'll be hard ,cuz you need to get full control of your dragon in order to win...and you see any pros playing in the rookie arena but you can directly report them. It happens quite often...Other than these things it's a total blast. Hope you get the frost bite....Happy gaming. ^_^