• A survey was once done in this website where it was asked if the individuals taking part in the survey would choose to be good or evil. More than 50%(Around 68%) said that they would choose to be evil. Later it dropped to 43%.
    So, a lot of people chose to be evil.

Although good and evil are just perceptions, this survey doesn't explain:

1. what are all the things that these people consider evil?
    2. what degree of evil are they open to committing?
    3. why would they choose to be evil?

As I don't have the permission to create a poll, I have the same questions for you:

1. How do you define evil? What are all the things that you consider evil?
    2. What evil things and what degree of evil are you willing to commit?
    3. What are the preconditions for you to commit evil?
    4. Why would you choose to be evil?

• evil is weakness and good is power and strength , also there are mainly 2 types of evil that i'd like to mention the natural ones which has nothing to do with humans let say earthquakes , storms ... those are natural evils and there is the moral evil which are the deeds done by neglecting morals like lying murdering , spending time on tws ... evil in general doesn't exist when you're powerful and whole , it's only made up by the jealous and the envious and the weak to keep him alive .. and living on judging by those 2 concepts is a sickness , you start to value life and actions by relief and grief only and forget yourself and your progress there are things beyond the 2 concepts

• @Quazi said in Questions Regarding Evil:

As I don't have the permission to create a poll, I have the same questions for you:

Sorry polls are still broken :(

How do you define evil? What are all the things that you consider evil?

I consider evil to be wrong doings towards others. (Rape, killing, stealing, hitting/beating, verbal abuse.... etc..)

What evil things and what degree of evil are you willing to commit?

I would like to think I am not evil as I do not wish harm to others. I think every living being deserves to live (cept spiders, fuck spiders).
    Now killing animals for food... is that evil?... maybe. I eat meat but I do not kill for my meat...would I? Yes probably if I had to in order to survive.

What are the preconditions for you to commit evil?

I honestly believe some people are just born evil.

Why would you choose to be evil?

I would not choose to be evil. 😇

• @AllAboutGay I dont wanna make any assumptions or anything but I feel like you may be gay

• @Quazi Evil from a philosophical standpoint from my point of view is misguidance and avoidance of knowing something for what it is, meaning clearer, it is ignorance of the facts. A person who is ignorant of the truth of a thing ignores it, is hostile to it, oppresses it, or persecutes it. There are thousands of evidence for this. In short, the root of all evil in the world is ignorance.

• Banned

quazy-gay.jpg