If you could do anything illegal without getting caught, what would you do?

• This post is deleted!

• I kinda already do that, just vanilla stuff like drugs and murder 🦧

• Go into every clothes shop and take anything I wanted

• Basically, all the stuff I already do 🤣

1. Jaywalking diagonally across the street
      • after looking both ways for oncoming traffic.

jaywalk

1. Leech+Seed pirated intellectual property or copyrighted content from torrent libraries that I'm otherwise "supposed to" pay for, like
      • comics, manga, novels, textbooks, heck even research papers are put behind paywalls
      • music, movies, tv shows, documentaries, courses, and any other media that catches my eye
      • Crack'ed Android .apks, iOS .ipas, macOS .apps, and Windows .exes
        • no need to add Linux executables to this list since virtually all the packages offerred on there (including very OS distributions based on the Linux kernel + Linux itself) are free and open-source software made available to all.

pirate

1. "Magic plants"
      • "magic" here meaning "psychedelic" and "plants" being inclusive of both fungi as well as flora
        • In my particular case, I'm specifically referring to Marijuana plants, Peyote cactii, Psilocybin mushrooms, Chacruna shrubs, Ayahuasca vines
        • and any other naturally occurring substance containing neurochemistry compounds that are conducive to synaptic plasticity (such as THC+CBD, 4-HO-DMT or N,N-dimethyltryptamine, etc) that I end up being curious about really.
      • I'd like to feel free enough to try something out at least once (that I know isn't harmful. The paradigm-shifts in perspective might be wonderful, or terrible, or both - but at no point does getting my mind blown with a good or bad trip equate to my life being in danger. At best/worst at the end of the trip I reevaluate some of my life choices and alter my behavior accordingly. No damage done) without others automatically conflating me as being "addicted" to "narcotics/opioids/amphetamines/etc" and jailing me for being "a danger to myself and others." I'm not trying to run a business selling substances here. I'd just like to sip some tea or smoke something green without everyone around me freaking out and making their paranoia my responsibility. Mind your own damn business and just let me vibe to my own beat

imma do me

• I want to go to one of those countries that have those labels on mattresses which say " do not remove under penalty of law" and then rip them all off!

• @Janet biggest bank robbery

• @Janet drugs... Easy money then 😂

Just kidding, why to do illegal stuff anyways, when you can enjoy your life doing legal things.

• Destroy the world's machines of war and the technology/knowhow to produce them.

• @Matt_Aranha said in If you could do anything illegal without getting caught, what would you do?:

Destroy the world's machines of war and the technology/knowhow to produce them.

oh this is a good one!

• @Janet Thank you! I'd courtsey but I'm lying down 😂