AITA for repeatedly punching my son's face as hard as I can ?

• Usually I (42m) see my son (12m) on the couch in the living room playing minecraft with his (12m) friends 'xXxmomfucker69xXx' and 'UwUfurryfemboy'.

Usually I (40m) have no problem with that, he's (12m) having a good time playing with good friends.

But yesterday I (42m) saw him playing F*RTNITE !! instead, which is bad unwholesome chungus so I did what I (41m) thought was the best course of action, which was punching him (12f) in the face as hard as I (41m) could.

It was for his (12f) own good. :smiling_face:

hey , its me the son (12T) , listen I don't have much time .

I edited this post because I have dire news !

๐ŸšจAttention๐ŸšจALL FORTNITE GAMERS ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ, John Wick is in great danger๐Ÿ†˜, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out ๐Ÿ’€ all the squads in THe tilted towers ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข.

To do this, he needs a gold SCAR ๐Ÿ”ซ and a couple of chug-jugs๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ.

To help him, all he needs is your credit card number ๐Ÿ’ณ , and the three numbers on the back 3๏ธโƒฃ and the expiration month and date ๐Ÿ“….

But you gotta be quick โšกso that John can secure the bag ๐Ÿ’ฐ, and achieve the epic victory R O Y A L

P.S. : This is not a scam.

P.P.S : For extra incentive , Email me at [email protected] wit screenshot proof , to get some free fortnite noods .

• so yesterday you become 1 year younger but you're usually 2 years younger and your child became female after you punched him... i see !

• @Jumper-Cable-Guy
    nah you ain't the asshole, your son deserved it. how dare he ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค