lets all convert to hinduism

• @Speeed let's kill all pakistanis claiming kashmir!

• @sup" I Think" !! 1st you don't think becz thinking requires a brain not an ass ! 2nd who the fuck are you saying " I think " ?? 😂😂 who gives a fuck besides ur mommy abt what u fucking say ? 😂

• @FluffyCookie I can teach u fuckism if u want ! What abt that ?

• @The-Mods said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@sup" I Think" !! 1st you don't think becz thinking requires a brain not an ass ! 2nd who the fuck are you saying " I think " ?? 😂😂 who gives a fuck besides ur mommy abt what u fucking say ? 😂

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A HOMOSEXUAL :((
    I had warned you now there is no going back phahaaaaha

• @The-Mods shut up daddy and bend over

• @Speeed said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@Zack-Williamson @Zack-Williamson you should not come to hinduism coz no one will save from enemy of other religion.
    We hindu is peacful no doubt but it is most insecure religion even in india kashimiri hindu can not live in their own home and surving like refuges in their own country.. 300k to 500k kashmiri hindu

@Speeed said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@Zack-Williamson you should not come to hinduism coz no one will save from enemy of other religion.
    We hindu is peacful no doubt but it is most insecure religion even in india kashimiri hindu can not live in their own home and surving like refuges in their own country.. 300k to 500k kashmiri hindu

1. Ad-nausem argument or argument from repetition- repeating your argument twice does not make it true.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_nauseam

2. When did I ever say that they are not living like refugees in their own country ? My theisis is very simple 'hindus are not peaceful'. Pointing out how hindus are living like refugees but omitting it has nothing to do with their own violence- is appeal to pity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_pity
    I decline your appeal.

We hindu is peacful

Hindus* are* (errands everywhere)

You have asserted without any solid proof. Can I assert w/o any proof too ?

To be precise, I would show you some solid proofs which will open thy eyes-

1. LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam) was made of only hindus and none other religion. It was a militant separatist fighting group which killed so many sinhalese Buddhist. I am quoting wikipedia -

Around 27,000+ LTTE cadres, 23,790+ Sri Lankan Army personnel, 1000+ Sri Lankan police, 1500 Indian soldiers were said to have died in the conflict.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Sri_Lankan_Civil_War

The LTTE has been designated as a terrorist organisation by 33 countries, including the European Union, Canada, the United States, and India.[13]

LTTE is noted[14] by many academics for the popularization of the suicide vest as a weapon.[15][16] Though the group did not invent suicide bombing, they perfected the use of suicide vest attacks, which are now used by many current terrorist organisations.[17]

The LTTE was influenced by Indian freedom fighters such as Subhas Chandra Bose.[149] The organisation denied being a separatist movement and saw itself as fighting for self-determination and restoration of sovereignty in what it recognised as its homeland.[150] Although most Tigers were Hindus,

Source 2 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam

1. Humans can be violent no matter which religion or ethnicity they belong to.
      Premise 1- Humans are animals
      Premise 2- Animals are violent
      Conclusion- Humans are violent
      (modus ponens- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_ponens)
      TLDR: none religion is peaceful. Hinduism is not exception either.

2. 63fe241a-41a8-4400-8439-818de7933f4a-image.png
      I took this screenshot from wikipedia. Source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Muslims_in_India#:~:text=against minority groups.-,Over 10%2C000 people have been killed in Hindu-Muslim communal,3%2C949 instances of mass violence.
      This table is enough to show you what hindus have done to muslims. Don't think I am denying what muslims have done to hindus. I have discussed how much islam is violent against other religion. It should be discussed there.

3. Show me the proof for your assertion "Hinduism is the most insecure religion". You can cite only encyclopedias. The one who asserts, must bear burden of proof. If you don't bear it next time, it will be argument from ignorance.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

4. So many hindus raped mulsim women during separation of India, Yet you think your ethnicity is peaceful.

During the Partition of India, violence against women was an extensive situation.[1] It is estimated that during the partition between 75,000[2] and 100,000[3] women were kidnapped and raped.[4] The rape of women by males during this period is well documented,[5] with women also being complicit in these attacks.[5][6] Systematic violence against women started in March 1947 in Rawalpindi district where Sikh women were targeted by Muslim mobs.[7][8][7] Violence was also perpetrated on an organized basis, with Pathans taking Hindu and Sikh women from refugee trains while one accused that he witnessed armed Sikhs periodically dragging Muslim women.[9] It has been estimated that the number of abducted Muslim women was double the number of abducted Hindu and Sikh women, because of the actions of coordinated Sikh jathas.[10] India and Pakistan later worked to repatriate the abducted women. Muslim women were to be sent to Pakistan and Hindu and Sikh women to India.
    Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women_during_the_partition_of_India

1. So called peaceful nepalese hindus kept celebrating the scariest animal-sacrificing festival till 2k15 continuously.

Gadhimai festival is a religious festival held every five years in Nepal at the Gadhimai Temple of Bariyarpur, in Bara District, about 160 kilometres (99 mi) south of the capital Kathmandu, and about 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) east of the city of Kalaiya, near the Indo-Nepal border. It is primarily celebrated by Madhesi people. The event involves large-scale sacrificial slaughter of animals, including water buffalo,[2] pigs, goats, chickens, and pigeons, with the goal of pleasing Gadhimai, the goddess of power. People also offer coconuts, sweets, red-coloured clothes, etc.[3] The festival has been described as the world's largest animal sacrifice event[4][5][6] or one of the largest.[7]
    It is estimated that 250,000 animals were sacrificed during the Gadhimai festival of 2009.

Ah 250k animals sacrificed in 2009 (just one festival). Omf ! so peaceful
    Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadhimai_festival

This is just an example of discontinued animal-sacrifice that is performed by Hindus. There are many more festivals like it and they are not discontinued, Should I give their sources to you or should I keep my answer short ?

coz no one will save from enemy of other religion.

You meant I have to go into ditch for saving myself from well. It is a false dilemma(informal fallacy) when you cannot think of more than 2 possibilities- Hinduism and islam
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

• ABOOBS

Lol, how is this topic still alive?

• This post is deleted!

• @Lily nice pfp 👌

• ABOOBS

@Cookie33 There's tits in it, ofcourse it's nice ( . Y . )

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!
  • ABOOBS

• ABOOBS

@CatchyFisher Ohhh, I ship it! What should the shipname be?
    How about Lily? Or Putylian or just Putin ... :thinking_face:

• This post is deleted!

• @Saar said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@Zack-Williamson said in lets all convert to hinduism:

Higher percentage of people ?
    That study which you did read, concluded only 20-30% belonged to high ranks.

Higher percentage of cruel people. Almost all South Asian groups have Indo-european admixture. So most/all groups will have cruel people more or less. But groups with higher Indo-european admixture will have higher percentage of malicious people.

As I have said, I would grant the former for once yet you can’t prove the latter. I would show you why you can’t prove it.

Could you please give me a source for “higher frequency of Indo-European steppe-related genes cause cruelty, war-like behavior and violence” ?

Such studies can be a bit difficult to be conducted due to cancel culture and political correctness. But we can know that by following the scientific method:

Eh ? Scientific method is not based on cherry-picking fallacy in which a guy judges the all cherries of a tree after eating just a sour cherry of it and then he blames on all cherries to be completely sour. Also, one more time, I ask for the evidence that is enough for backing up your points. Arguments from ignorance are not worth to discuss.

1. Most aggressive people in this website, discord and the Internet in general have high to medium Indo-european admixture:
    • A Flemish Belgian in this website regularly attacks, insults & bullies people, says extreme sexual things to women in an aggressive manner, supports genocide, wants another holocaust to kill immigrants, occasionally unprovokedly compares people of certain racial group to monkeys and slaves. Ethnic Flemish Beligians tend to have high Indo-European admixture.

Lmfao. I am laughing so hard. You can’t compare two behaviours- 1. online 2.irl. People tend to be very diff from irl here. Second, online jokes or aggression cannot hurt people. It cannot go through the screen. Third, what looks aggressive to you, looks funny to me. Fourth and the most important, you left 2317923 to 3476885 Belgians (20-30% of whole population). 20 to 30 percent was the average of higher caste group in the study. 1 man represents 000043142% of higher castes among Belgians. Nice cherry picking fallacy.

• A Gujarati Yadav in this website(and discord) supports genocide against certain religious groups in a Nazi style, insults people, talk about fucking people's mothers, upvotes aggressive memes(that support ethnoreligious genocide) on discord sent by other North Indians in this site that supports genocide. He unprovokedly compared certain racial group to monkeys. There are other North Indians(from Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand etc) and at least 1 Pakistani Punjabi who do similar things and upvotes aggressive contents in this website. North Indians on average have 15% Indo-European admixture.

Do only 2 guys represent more than 450 million indians ? Cherry picking fallacy again.

• A White American man took great pride in destroying countries that criticizes USA and wanted to destroy Japan again. Another white American man regularly says sexual things to random women and talks about fucking people's moms. A White American woman took pride in eliminating Native Americans. A White American girl used to racially insult people. A well behaved nice white american girl compared certain racial group to slaves. A White American boy in this site regularly spammed memes supporting harming & killing people of other groups. White Americans have high Indo-European admixture. Interestingly, a well-behaved White-passing American woman has non-European Jewish admixture.
    • An aggressive White Brazilian who indulged in namecalling(sometimes racial) regularly fetishized East Asian women in presence of East Asians. White Brazilians have significant Indo-European admixture. A probable White Australian did similar things.
      *An Iranian guy here was reported to say extreme sexual things against women. Iranians have significant Indo-European admixture.
    • A Western French-speaking Black guy fetishized White women and said extreme sexual things. There was an aggressive irrational African American girl who showed anger. Western(and American) Blacks are heavily mixed with whites and they have Indo-European admixture. We don't see unadmixed Africans behave this way.
    • A very irrational Moroccan regularly supports genocide(sometimes against his own group), mocks facial features of certain racial group, gets provoked easily and talks about rape. Moroccans probably can have upto 20% Indo-European admixture but not necessarily.
    • An ethnic French guy here regularly threatens women/people's moms with rape and murder. Ethnic French have significant Indo-European admixture.

Your above points can be summarised in the following fallacious argument-
    Premise 1- Zack studied in Saint Paul’s school.
    Premise 2- Zack is very aggresive.
    Conclusion- Saint Paul’s shool is very aggresive.

However, there are 7.5k other students who studied in saint paul’s school and you cannot judge whole school on the basis of merely a student's behaviour.

• People in this website who said that they would rather be evil than good were disproportionately of high Indo-european admixture.
    • There are too many other examples to be mentioned. But people who tend to say and upvote aggressive contents have significant Indo-European admixture like North Indians, Pakistanis, Pashtuns, Germans, Portuguese, Britons etc. Similar phenomena can be seen throughout the Internet.

I too have so many examples to counter you. I have observed the behaviour of my Dutch, Russians, Danish, Romanians, Germans, Pakistanis, N indians, Japanese friends. Their behaviour is enormously opposite.

There are too many other examples which can be mentioned to counter your personal experience. Thus, I would quote wikipedia for your further faulty generilasation which is irrational-

Hasty generalization is the fallacy of examining just one or very few examples or studying a single case and generalizing that to be representative of the whole class of objects or phenomena.

Source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization

1. We don't see South Indians online behaving in such an irrational, angry and aggressive way like North Indians do.

I don't judge anyone by their online behaviour. You need to research about this topic.

7 reasons why north Indians are more aggressive than S Indians irl.

1. Higher population- The higher the population of a region is, the more crimes one region has.
    2. More unemployment
    3. Poverty
    4. Weaker law inforcement
    5. Misguided morality in some cases.
    6. Political Involvement/ protection
    7. More illiteracy

South Indians on average have only 5% Indo-european admixture. South Indians irl are also stereotyped to be gentle and effeminate and North Indians are stereotyped to be aggressive. Stereotypes develop from statistics.

Yes. Stereotypes have a reason which is jumping to the conclusion while believing in them. They are not developed from statistics. Use Bayesian theorem which is really developed from statistics.

1. Pakistanis have the highest average Indo-European admixture in South Asia. Pakistanis have on average 20% Indo-european admixture. Some Pakistani groups have much more Indo-european admixture and some have less. Pakistanis are the most aggressive South Asians. Pakistanis immigrants are over-represented in crimes like rape. Some Pakistani Pashtuns who have high Indo-european admixture(at least 30%) and Pakistani Punjabi Rajputs are responsible for genocide.

Pakistanis are not the most aggressive South Asians. South Asia consists of Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, SL. The crime index of Afghanistan is the highest in Asia. Check the crime index of Asia yourself-

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2020&region=142

alt text

The burden of proof lies on someone who makes a claim. Do not try to make a claim if you can cite none proof whatsoever.

1. An imperfect but significant study by Richard Lynn showed that British South Asians and White Europeans are extremely similar in terms of psychopathic behaviour. Too many British South Asians are Pakistanis(who have much higher crime rate than other South Asians).

Get your facts correct. You can check the map which I ssed from above source. Pakistanis have almost equal crime rate to other South Asian countries except Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

I just went to more reliable website- Wikipedia. Murder rate in Afghanistan is 6.7 while the murder rate in Pakistan is just 3.9.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
    alt text
    vs Pakistan
    alt text

Of the South Asian groups, Pakistanis have on average 20%, North Indians have on average 15%, Bengalis and Biharis have on average 13%, South Indians have on average 5% Indo-European admixture.

1. Europe is believed to be a peaceful place before Indo-Europeans migrated and mixed with native Europeans.

The similarity between bone-structures has nothing to do with race or their origins.

Yes but there is a very significant correlation.

The order of your arguments is incorrect.

Upper caste people have brutally persecuted lower caste people for thousands of years. Upper caste people tend to have higher Indo-european admixture and lower caste people tend to have lower Indo-european admixture. North Indian Dalits have 10% Indo-european admixture whereas South Indian Dalits have 0% Indo-european admixture. North Indian Brahmins have 30% Indo-european admixture. South Indian Brahmins tend to have 15-20% Indo-european admixture

Europe is believed to be a peaceful place before Indo-Europeans migrated and mixed with native Europeans.

When did they migrate, according to you ?

Aryans were never outsiders. The term Aryan belonged to the group of people who used to be Indo-iranians.

Aryan or Arya (/ˈɛəriən/;[1] Indo-Iranian *arya) is a term originally used as an ethnocultural self-designation by Indo-Iranians in ancient times, in contrast to the nearby outsiders known as 'non-Aryan' (*an-arya). In Ancient India, the term ā́rya was used by the Indo-Aryan speakers of the Vedic period as an endonym (self-designation) and in reference to a region known as Āryāvarta ('abode of the Aryas'), where the Indo-Aryan culture emerged.

If you ignore this evidence one more time, I am not going to reply you anymore because I argue with someone who shows me the evidence and does not ignore the facts which are backed up very well..

Aryan or Arya (/ˈɛəriən/;[1] Indo-Iranian *arya) is a term originally used as an ethnocultural self-designation by Indo-Iranians in ancient times, in contrast to the nearby outsiders known as 'non-Aryan' (*an-arya)

Source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#:~:text=Aryan or Arya (%2Fˈɛər,' (*an-arya).

To prove something true, you need reasonable arguments and true conclusion which you are lacking of. It looks like to me that I am arguing with William Lane Craig 2.0 who ignores the evidence and presents his speculations and fallacies with his thousand assertions and personal subjective experiences.

Conclusion - The Caucasian race is considered as not-proved theory now

The term "West Eurasian" has replaced "Caucasian"

The term Caucasian includes modern and ancient populations of W Asia, Horn of Africa, N Africa, S Asia, C Asia & Europe. Thus, the obsoleted historical classification of races throw your argument out the window.

P.s. Idk when you replied to me. I was not even notified. I was going through old posts and I found it manually. Tws has so many bugs.

• This post is deleted!