lets all convert to hinduism

• ABOOBS

Y'all converted yet?

• @The-Mods it grows on people naturally in todays society. At least the ones who got a brain.

• @Eucalyptus said in lets all convert to hinduism:

Y'all converted yet?

No but i peed in the sink and thought abt fucking a goat so it's a start.

• Really so not understand for what joy and why I need to convert to hindhuism or any religion?? we evolved so much and its funny to hold on to script or a book as 'holy' which is written thousands of years ago.
    back then these book helped lot of people to understand certain feelings care empathysignity respect love.. also condition was such way there was no law people lived to be alive and didn't care for any act or consequences what they do to thier soureoindings. all the religious text teachs how to behave, love kindness, sharing. to live with community with harmony not hurting the surroundings and being around you... rules and regulations are mafe to follow with greed or fear to control the community with mind washing theory's for thier own benefits.. all the religious leaders are egocentric, psycho and sociopaths want to prove thier particular religion is superior than rest of the religion of this earth..
    So now all I know that a the religion in this its a control with fear and greed there is no escape from this vicious cycle..
    Better to understand another being around my surroundings rest act up on particular moment to get out of tje situation without any hassle and trouble ..

• @knownsense Religion is what binds people even up to this day.
    Although, politicians use this as a means for block voting in some countries.

Ancient? Even the christian bible has undergone revisions, the quran, do you think the vedict texts in hinduism did not undergoe revisions since its first creation? I mean, these "ancient" text has been passed down for generations and probably changed!

You're not making any sense. Just convert to hinduism.

• @therisingsun

bakrich0d!

• @bye69 well, iam not having a argument with you I am having a conversation...please read some more books to get more info and have your home work with research and facts, you are not able to think out of the circle you trying to find a corner inside a circle, you are in a small bubble inside a circle so ?? No point, until you expand your mind to be wise and understand the knowledge to gain wisdom.. all religious text is manipulated and changed a lot in time, yo are right
    I do agree, accept Quran that's Islam not Muslim. I think you should convert to Islam because text is not changed or manipulated its still intact, since the beginning..so why you think hindhu is most superior than any sect group or religion ?? Rather than accepting as it is without likes and dislikes very passively calm way??
    So please answer my question
    R u born hindhu? If yes what cast?
    If you converted to hindhu which cast you choose to be?? Low schedule cast? Again there is no unity between hindhu because of cast ! So yeah I convert adopt a religion where there is unity among themselves..
    Religion is done to control lower understanding mind, with fear and greed.. mainly to feel good about for themselves, every individual being like to belong some where in group to feel safe and protected, so nice to join a sect, cult, religion, community.. or what ever group you like.. basically you do not know how to live life and behave with other being around you i guess??
    So you need a religion which is not your ideology to comfort yourself, do not matter if it is hurting another being around you.. with your stupid borrowed ideas from ancient being which is gone and dusted in past..