• Itts your poruse

• @neostanniy welcome to tws. At the end of everything there is something in humans that hungers for friendship, association and acceptance. Enjoy your stay

• @Achal99 said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

You are Ukrainian or not, I am glad to see a human. hello! :)
    not only your friends are lost but you are lost too, actually we all are lost. and just like you we all landed here. when I saw the title- I thought it to be some sort of philosophical question. haha. but it's a nice question to ponder upon though- why are you really here, on earth? and of course, where did you come from?
    but anyways, think about it.. you had friends, now you feel alone and now you have a fiance too. congrats btw.. so, yeah today she is there but at some point of time you are going to be alone again. I don't want sound harsh but we should face the reality with a sober mind and not that we are living our whole life in a denial right. why am I saying this? because we all are looking for that zing in relations, in people, in things etc and I see your disappointment in the people around you. I don't know how far your search of connecting with people around the world will go and for how long.. I would like to say something about it though- the problem here is not about where you live and with whom you live, people in general, everywhere around the globe are dissatisfied and feel alone amidst their loved ones too and that's a fact. we have a tendency to think that grass is always greener on the other side. I don't mean to destroy your spirit but just to give a proper perspective you know. what I mean to say is, that zing which you and we all are seeking doesn't lie outside -in "things" or "people" or in situations but within ourselves! We all are investing a great deal of time in managing the external affairs so well but we have are not even considering the crisis within which is where whole worlds starts to make sense. for instance- if within , you are agitated then no matter what you do and search externally, you won't be at ease at all. In a nutshell, what I am trying to say is- try to invest your time to figure the stuffs within. that way it won't matter where you are living or what is happening around. hope that makes sense.

f

• Id been here last year, decided to come back and see the website looks like it doesnt change a bit at all,