• The Broken

Hey y'all....so this is just a little vent. If you don't care please ignore, but advice from anyone would be nice i guess... This is just a few problems i have been having and i hope none of you take offense.

The first thing is my dm's. I only have 1 or 2 people who regularly dm me, and they mean the world to me. But sometimes i just dont have the energy to reply. Sometimes i'm just not in the mood for a lighthearted rp or serious conversation. Sometimes i'm just tired, and don't have time to reply, or dont want to. But y'all take offense. So please stop taking offense, i don't mean anything.

The second thing is probably me being a sensitive bitch but here we go. I always feel so left out of everything. I'm not sure why. I just feel that way. Sometimes i try to join pub chat and people ignore me, or people tell me im not good enough for stuff, and i know i shouldn't feel offended and i'm just a sensitive idiot with no life, but i do and i just can't help it. It's a problem i need to get sorted out.

The next thing is the amount of pedos and spammers here. Now dont come at me. I know the mods are trying their best, and are unpaid and doing a great job. I know some of them and they are amazing people. But it just bugs me, no matter how many times i report and block there are always more coming. Like i said, i'm not blaming the mods. So it would mean loads to me if yall would just make sure to report people rather than ignore, to make TWS a better place.

The next thing (god i'm boring) isn't really any of y'alls fault, i just really need to vent it. I'm not sure why but for the last month or so my energy has just gone down. I feel sad a lot and get angry so much. Its hard. I've offended people without meaning to, just by joking, i even put a warning on my profile. Whenever i try to joke or be funny no one finds it funny or tells me i overuse the joke, both irl and on tws. People call me talented but i know for a fact i'm not. People will smile and tell me i'm great but i'm not. I'm horrible. And your probably thinking 'look at this dumb attention whore' and i mean... Yeah thats fair. But its not my intention i promise. Some of yall know how to make me feel better, and i love yall for that, but it still hurts deep down..

Thats the end of my vent, thanks for reading i guess...

Tldr: i'm a whiney bitch

• oof well i guess i read it
    AND thx
    idk who these 2 people are but i guess might be me so thx

• @Itz_me_betty hey Betty. I have no problem with you. I think you're a lovely girl and I like your drawings. Truly I do. Chin up my friend. You've got me in your corner 😗

• Banned

@Itz_me_betty you’re fine girl. Get those feelings and thoughts out. Now to be argumentative. You are talented. You’re not a whiney bitch. You’re not overly sensitive you just have a big heart. Those that can’t understand somedays you can’t respond need to go sit somewhere. So you really like a joke again people need to be understanding. You’re not a dumb attention whore you just needed to vent to those that care about you. And most importantly thank you for sharing your feelings. hugs you tightly

• I'm not trying to be harsh, i hope this helps you rather than hinders you.... it sounds like you dont love yourself very much.... thats totally ok and normal.... i think you should write down 5 things you like about yourself.... people call you talented, so most likely, you are talented... take it lightly and believe in that. embrace your strengths and your weaknesses... work on being the best version of yourself you can be... love yourself for who you are no matter what. you hAVE to love yourself unconditionally.... cause you're stuck with yourself, you see. :) keep your head up maybe keep a journal to record your negative thoughts, and then take said negative thoughts and rewrite them as the polar-positive opposite... I.E. saying to yourself "I'm not talented" instead write in your journal that you ARE talented, and go into detail about the things you are passionate about. i know its really hard to do, especially when youre really down, but i think it will help. Just take things in stride, life gets hard sometimes, and other times its like heaven. just brush yourself off, and get back in the saddle.... you've got this, love yourself and try to be more positive.

• @CarmenSensus thx <33

• @Itz_me_betty anytime. if you ever need someone to listen I'm around. I enjoy lending an ear to people that are struggling, cause i know how it feels, and i know how nice it is when someone genuinely tries to help

• @Itz_me_betty

Sometimes i'm just tired, and don't have time to reply, or dont want to. But y'all take offense. So please stop taking offense, i don't mean anything.

The best way is to warn people beforehand that you won't necessarily be on time with replies. That's what I do at least.

I always feel so left out of everything. I'm not sure why. I just feel that way. Sometimes i try to join pub chat and people ignore me, or people tell me im not good enough for stuff, and i know i shouldn't feel offended and i'm just a sensitive idiot with no life, but i do and i just can't help it. It's a problem i need to get sorted out.

Public chat can be one mean place. I understand that. Don't get worked up about what some strangers who know nothing about you say about you. If you want to believe me, I'm telling you that I've judged you to be quite a smart young girl. Don't waste yourself worrying about people who don't matter 💪

But it just bugs me, no matter how many times i report and block there are always more coming.

You've done your part and tws owes you for that.

I'm not sure why but for the last month or so my energy has just gone down. I feel sad a lot and get angry so much. Its hard. I've offended people without meaning to, just by joking, i even put a warning on my profile.

I wouldn't be surprised if spending a lot of time in a place such as this would contribute to your feeling that way. You'll feel better if you feel like your time has been worthwhile. Tough advice maybe, but try doing something irl instead of being here more than you should. I bet you'll feel better even if you spent the day watching some series.

Whenever i try to joke or be funny no one finds it funny or tells me i overuse the joke, both irl and on tws.

Not an issue. Keep learning and don't let failures bother you.

People call me talented but i know for a fact i'm not. People will smile and tell me i'm great but i'm not. I'm horrible.

There's truck loads of people who don't get complimented that way. There must be something different from them about you regardless of how your sense of self worth makes you see it.

It's normal to feel low sometimes - be the smart girl that you are and help yourself, cutie pie. Trust me you're awesome. I've seen worse xD

• @fluffi awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- thank you. that means a lot