if you celebrate 4th of july tomorrow then you’re a BITCH.

• don’t be up here saying “black lives matter” but then go and celebrate the forth of july. pick a side bitch. the real day of freedom is juneteeth! the forth of july is a whole bunch of fucking BULLSHIT AND LIES. freedom this freedom that THERE WAS SO FUCKING FREEDOM.

1. It did not condemn slavery.
    2. It did not protect the rights of women.
    3. To the disadvantage of Native Americans, Jefferson replaced the phrase "property" with happiness when saying that human beings' basic rights include "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
      FUCK THE FORTH AND THE PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE IT
      FUCK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND THE PEOPLE THAT STAND FOR IT
      FUCK THE PLEGDE OF ALLEGIANCE AND THE PEOPLE THAT STAND FOR IT
      YOU’RE JUST A WHOLE BUNCH OF FUCKING HYPOCRITES
      SUCK MY DICK BITCHES

• @pussykith damn you get your point straight

• @pussykith keep that fire burning Paris!

• You mean business Woman

• @Scottish always ✨

• @oka-ruto i said women not business woman.

• @pussykith sorry ma’am

• @oka-ruto also tell me more about your occult club i’m curious. you can text me.

• @pussykith I don't know much about USA and Western politics but what are your personal experiences of racism?
    And i think USA doesn't have laws anymore that legalize slavery,racism and apartheid?

• @Masih not written laws but quite clearly an elitist culture that acts that way. The US penal system is just slavery by the back door

• @Scottish Though I don't know much about USA, it doesn't seem that direct legal racism against blacks is a big deal anymore in USA as it used to be in the past

• @Masih tell that to George Floyd

• @Masih please shut up if you don’t know what you’re talking about. discrimination against blacks has ALWAYS been a big deal. no matter the situation.

• @Scottish said in if you celebrate 4th of july tomorrow then you’re a BITCH.:

@Masih tell that to George Floyd

Injustice was done to George Floyd but the incident wasn't necessarily motivated by racism but it is possible. Racism may or may not be a cause in this case. And the policeman has been charged for his crime.

But i guess vast majority of Blacks/any other Americans are not facing this kind of police brutality.

• @pussykith Well i am not giving any opinion. And correct me if i am wrong as I dont know a lot about USA.

But what are the racism and discrimination that you have faced personally?

• @Masih there are LOTS of blacks being killed due to police brutality. this was a hate crime, open your fucking eyes. you shouldn’t have to think whether this was based on racism or not because it clearly fucking was.

• @pussykith what are the racism and discrimination that you have faced personally?

• @Masih i am hurt personally when the country i live in sees me as less than. i am hurt personally when my people are killed just for being who they are and for the color of their skin. I AM HURT PERSONALLY EVERY TIME I SEE MY PEOPLE BEING KILLED TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS/COPS. i am hurting everyday of my fucking life. i am 16, i shouldn’t be protesting for my life. i should be living out my teenage years.

• @pussykith

@pussykith said in if you celebrate 4th of july tomorrow then you’re a BITCH.:

@Masih i am hurt personally when the country i live in sees me as less than.

May be many people look down upon Blacks. But it will not affect you personally as long as their attitude is not directly reflected in their behaviour when they personally encounter you. If a person isn't personally discriminating against you that will not affect you personally. What other people simply think about you won't affect you if you don't simply care about their thoughts.

i am hurt personally when my people are killed just for being who they are and for the color of their skin. I AM HURT PERSONALLY EVERY TIME I SEE MY PEOPLE BEING KILLED TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS/COPS.

Yes. May be many black people have suffered due to police brutality. But the vast majority of Black people(or Americans of other races) aren't directly experiencing police brutality. Vast majority of them are not directly being affected because of those incidents.

i am hurting everyday of my fucking life.

Yes. but focusing on sorrow, suffering and injustice will not reduce your personal mental distress.

i am 16, i shouldn’t be protesting for my life.

Yes you shouldn't be protesting because protesting most certainly will not reduce your sorrow and it will not bring any positive change. Sorrow is just an emotion...may be result of biochemical reactions.

If you can get rid of negative emotions no matter what the external stimuli is, your life will become easier and happier.

i should be living out my teenage years.

You need to focus less on events that you find saddening because expressing anger,complaining,arguing and debating will not bring any positive change. You need spiritual opium to numb the pain of living in this world.
    alt text

• @Masih damn how long did it take you to type all that