UGH !!!! I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE HIM PARTICIPATE

• Music Lovers

I wanted him to participate in the annual function and i tried my best to do that. But he didn't participate !!!!!! I even convinced our teacher to let him participate . I had to convince her coz she things that he has potential but has a lot of ego and thus he doesn't participate in any co-curricular activities . Why is he like that !!!!!! He is a good actor and i wanted to act with him 😢😢😢

• i dont think u should do that,no one likes being dragged into or forced to do something....would you like it?

if u love someone try not to be pushy and a bossy ( nless he is into that kind of thing) about their limits and boundaries...let them open it in their own time...be patient....thats how u earn their trust and respect..and that how u can have a long wonderful long term relationship...(i figured u wanted a long term with him based on ur level of excitement and intrest).

• Global Moderator

@cutie-cat Have you tried offering him something (I don't know what 14 year olds use as a bribe these days).
    Or may be all his ego really needs a personal invitation from the teacher telling him the play wont look good without him.

• thats just how some ppl are. you cant make them do something they dont want to no matter how good your intentions were. i didnt join that much extra currucular activities in school coz i didnt see the need for it. maybe its the same for him?

• Why do you care so much jeez. In a couple billion years all humans will be unconscious for infinity (dead) and no one will ever be able to remember that we existed

• Maybe he has something bothering him or he just doesn't want to, sounds like you're trying to force him, men don't react well to being forced to doing something.

View More Recent Topics

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.