looking for anyone to be friends with, online and irl

• I'm just super bored (as most of you are so i thought maybe when things die down with the whole lockdown thing that maybe we can meet?

• @TomatoFace well most of the post I read , all related to boredrome.. why do like to talk about ?? Don not talk about Corona tiered of lisrterning and bored too !!

• @TomatoFace can we be friends if you don’t mind

• @knownsense I wanna talk about deep topics, topics that makes you rethink about life and such

• @TomatoFace ok !! Sounds interesting, what so you like to talk about ??

• @TomatoFace you know most of the people do not have choice to choice Thier name and relegion..it come as birth gift !!

• @knownsense Yes but you can change your name and religion, but you have to first of all understand why do you change it

• @TomatoFace let’s be friendsss (Β΄βˆ€` )

• @baldshinobi follow me and lets get this on

• @TomatoFace I am all okie with what I have and learnt a lot too had a wonderful experience.. I just thought to share my thoughts to have conversation!! Now
    I agree understanding is important , just realising is not understood, analysing the realisation is knowing , crystal clear understood ?! I understood is that all prophet and known fellow thought universal truth and same teaching in different perspective.. followers or deciples adopted teachings with greed or fear of higher power, that comes with rules and regulations, agenda, likes and dislikes plus favours and unfovours so point why perticular relegion to choose ?? All are teaching and universal!!
    Well I no need relegion to live alive I know that, I exist all and every thing exist or else nothing.. some People can't accept as it is without like and dislike,some people need to blame to move on to feel self satisfaction that it wasnt me it's god .. some people don't need it, they know how to accept and agree for Thier faults and find a solution not to deal the same situation further in future!!

• @knownsense I agree with you that some shift the blame on other things like "the devil made me do it" and whatnot, all I can tell you is that as long as you're not doing harm to anyone, being fair and just, then you're doing just fine

• @TomatoFace
    I do not know how situation will be for me .. positive or negative, I don't care I have to deal the situation best way possible .. some people like to get abused that's way it is for them basically asking it so I accept it and give as they ask ..focus on breathe, observe , let it go, with agenda act or react for the situation being aware of avatar, and conscious about surroundings ...
    My bad can be you good came way vice Versa!!

• Hi Ejay, can we be friends. Chat me up. Lets feel each other.

• @TomatoFace said in looking for anyone to be friends with, online and irl:

@knownsense I wanna talk about deep topics, topics that makes you rethink about life and such

Ok here is one for ya:

When you go to sleep for several hours but wake up and it’s felt like only a few minutes does your mind go to another plane of existence? Also knowing that whatever decision you make your alternate universe self made the opposite or different decision does that mean you are the original or not?

Yeah I don’t have much evidence on those other than learning from my Uncle that works at Fermilab ( particle Excelerator )

• @Doc-Brown that question didnt make sense because what does your mind going through a different plan have to do with the perception of time?
    also time is relative in a way of like you might feel as if an hour has passed by when infact 30 mins passed, it's the same when you sleep, your mind creates an illusion so powerful that tricks your body into thinking you only slept for a few mins

• @TomatoFace

Honestly I just bs’d most of that just to convo and make a half assed attempt to sound smart without putting to much effort into it I see that was the wrong thing to do ( except part of where uncle works ) yes you have a point when your mind is on a different task it has a harder time with the perception of time therefore making it seem like time is going faster.

But what I am getting at and should clarify is:

When you go to sleep don’t dream or anything like that where does your β€œ Consciousness” go? we are aware of everything we do even when we dream. So that period when you sleep but don’t dream and just suddenly wake up hours later where does that go?

That is what I was trying to get at.

• @Doc-Brown I do like your concept actually, but did you always always dream(google it), you always dream of something but I get your point of like where does our minds go when it's nothing, but honestly I don't have a single clue how to answer it

• @TomatoFace said in looking for anyone to be friends with, online and irl:

@Doc-Brown I do like your concept actually, but did you always always dream(google it), you always dream of something but I get your point of like where does our minds go when it's nothing, but honestly I don't have a single clue how to answer it

Possibilities are endless with that one! I like to believe the multiverse ( thing ) yes technical term, that your mind goes to a similar universe but different ever so slightly in that time frame since you as a person cannot exist in two places at once maybe the other side borrows it for awhile? If that makes sense?

• @TomatoFace damn all my online friends are asleep lol

• @softie same..