• So we tend to appear here mostly out of boredom right? So there's this site called omegle.com . And I for one am super bored and cynical and like I've mentioned in previous posts, sapiosexual. For those of you who don't know what it means, it means being aroused by intelligence. Kinda like the saying "smart is the new sexy". (I hope this is not inappropriate, so it won't be moved) So basically, with Omegle you can find strangers who want to talk about a common topic. Now, I think our common tag was MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), if you know what it is. He said he was an INTP and I said I was an INFP. We started talking about how both of we were both sapiosexuals. And then, it came down to comparing intellectual levels. Now, please not that this was never my idea but I still went along with it so I'm equally at fault probably? Anyways, he "deduced" that I was smart and called me an INTP (all smart people don't have to be INTPs). Anyways, I'm not that smart. But ehh. Who doesn't like flattery, right?
    So then, we exchanged other social platform IDs and we called it a night. We started talking the next morning, taking random quizzes or something. XD. I was bored. You do cringey things when you're bored. So, it was finally decided that I was smarter. Yes, I do take pride in it but I don't see the point of comparison though. And then, he drops the "I love you" bomb. I'm like:what?
    (Hope you're enjoying the Barney Stinson GIF lol)
    And then I say, "you don't even know who I am. Lol. And don't get your hopes up so high cuz I don't like people that easily". And then we talk about each others secrets we've never told anyone, yes I'm talking about the things you think I'm talking about, if you know what I mean. And then, he drops the bomb again. I say, " I barely know you". He says, "I shared my darkest secret with you. How can you still not like me?"
    The point I'm trying to make here is, I understand that we get lonely sometimes and that's alright. But don't convince yourself to settle for something you never even deserved. And no, that's not love. Maybe flattery, but not love.
    Anyways, how it ended ultimately was that me being my cynical self started to apparently make him question if there was a chance I was a dude. So he asked me to send a picture of my hands, lol. He said he could identify gender by looking at the hands. I sent him a picture. He said I had man hands. Lmao! Apparently, he didn't know what to do or whether to trust me. And I immediately sensed where this was heading... He was asking for a picture of my face. I bluntly said no. And then he starting swearing and it got wild. I tried to make peace. I guess it kinda did work, but yeah. We "split" (lol) in amicable terms.

Hope you enjoyed reading this. I would love to hear your experiences of the sort too.
    Hope you have a good day :) .

• @Hellloooooooo in few words he was nice until the rejection because he is too intelligent for being rejected.
    Not common but interesting

• @DennisJM IDK. Is he that smart though? I mean he said "I love you" after an hour of talking...

• TLDR: what happened here

• @Hellloooooooo well, that doesn't means that he is not smart, maybe he has high IQ but not much high EQ

• @Hellloooooooo thanks for the effort to write this Long but interesting experience you had. He probably never had a very private heart to heart talk with anyone so he (unfortunately) caught feelings. Poor you haha, he could have been a nice chitchat buddy.

• @cornflake Well. That's what I was going for. But he got mad...

• @Franciz lol. Umm. it's about a guy who said he loved me after an hour talking with me on the INTERNET.

• @DennisJM mAyBe....

• @Hellloooooooo TLDR i don't really get the full story. but hurts doesn't it? I honestly be one of those guys and get immediately get creeped out. :astonished_face:

• @Hellloooooooo one important point you both are sapiosexual, so depending of the chat, you could passing the information that would be interested on him, maybe not tho and he was just creating illusions to himself

• look i don't get this sapiosexual thing but getting him to say love you, flatters me

• @DennisJM mAyBe. I just think it's weird is all.

• @Franciz lol. it is what it is.

• @Hellloooooooo you getting love you under an hour, you should two date :)

• @Franciz I guess the main point was I was never interested in him that way..

• @Hellloooooooo i told you i would be one of those guys to say those weird things

• @Hellloooooooo well, I don't have anything to add , because is so many possibilities and well I'm not a genius to think in all of them

• @Hellloooooooo you are so complicated :confused_face:

• @Franciz :woman_shrugging_medium_skin_tone: