• @Lazz

I do agree for all good people and good vibes nice and good. All religious preaching is not bad at all it's good for everyone one comes with favour likes attachment, rules and regulations agenda so for me it's hard to take sides because too good is also bad example too much sugar cause diabeties..
    I am okie for me all well and I accept it as it is , nothing is positive or negative to it's just a pure vibe I experience something new and if I label towards it then I am stopping myself to know and can't make out in my brain is it good or bad for my surroundings because I am aware not to hurt my sorrundings, and I am concious I live in it. we shall all accept it as it is without like and dislike and love the self, selflessly..
    Life is wonderful isn't it ??

• @Lazz perfectly fine. Only 50 cases in 50 thousand square km with about 250000 people I'm good now the economy is what will be scary and literally no one under the age of 40 will know how hard the struggle will be

• @Canadian-guy Ahhhhh more to miss about Canada.

• Hello guys hope you all shall be free from manic panic by my tiny little friend Mr. covid19,....
    I have no idea it's true but I found some news about the covid19 make you own research yeah hands up I don't know !!
    https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/first-copies-of-gilead-s-covid-19-drug-to-start-selling-in-bangladesh/story-ezI0Jh7MRIAsqLRoe0EM7M.html

• @knownsense Potentially very good news. I hope for positive results!

• @Lazz lol yup life's a lot less stressful and you get to smoke weed lol

• @Canadian-guy I lived up in AB for a bit. Still miss it.

• @Lazz I can't manipulate universal facts and truth and I shall not, or oppose my idealogy as facts I do not trust or believe news agencies. it's sensational for me Any way I am glad it sounds sense to you happy to hear that and I shall make enquiries regarding this and shall get back to you soon with proper research .. have a wonderful day !! πŸ™πŸ˜Š

• @knownsense I follow these stories, but if you find you'd like to share, please feel free to. With an uncertain future, it is good to at least be aware of what we can be, in the ways we can be. To you, as well, good day