• lemme just say that dude is og he sat on there for 2 hours on Omegle with me and taught me some guitar and spilt tea on bands he knew and just idk he was such an amazing authentic guy and it makes me think that bands need to be credited as a whole, not just the lead singer. Everyone in a band holds value if they care for the art they create for they are artists and hold validation within a band (if they truly care for the art of it) <3Screenshot (808).png Screenshot (809).png

• @Gorlwithanime Couldn't agree more. Btw, what have you got there? Looks like some sort of Strat. Maple/maple, 21 fret, candy-apple, pearloid guard. Fat Strat, from what I can tell. Close?

• @Gorlwithanime That's wicked cool. You should definitely follow his social followings if he has them. You should show us what he taught you one of these days.

• @Lazz i have a fender strat in these screenies but i did use my black ibenez G10 for a lil bit while talkin to him :))

• @AAfro25-5 he doesnt cause of the hate or backlash he could get for leaving the band but he hinted he might activate his account n post again soon just to see what would happen

• this is him btw
    HR-FallingInReverse-AoS-18Dec2015-7155_xgaplus.jpg

• @Gorlwithanime that's rockin. Just the fact that he spent that time learning and you showed genuine interest most definitely made his day. Keep us posted if anything new comes up. Also post some song suggestions or things you like listening to, also.

• @Gorlwithanime Sweeeeeeeet