• Hi Every one , i hope ever one is fine here ....

Well as we all know that the current situation of world is really bad due to convid-19 ,, as i live in Dubai and my family is in pakistan & my many friend in America so i am going to share some latest update to all regarding current situation of markets , offices, etc ,, and I'm requesting to everyone please share the updates here of your current place

United states of America
    Well First of all as i got update from my family & friend in The United States now has the highest number of confirmed corona virus cases in the world, till now the total death number is 20.042 & confirm cases is around 521.042,, now American hospitals increasingly have reported being overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases and 40 percent of Americans are under lockdown orders to prevent the spread of the illnessn ..

United Arab Emirates :
    Well in Dubai around 80 percent of Dubai is under lockdown, All collages School University is closed till 4th June, around 80 offices in closed for 2 weeks due to the safety precaution , now me and my friends are working from, the total number of death in United Arab of Emirates is 20 & total number of confirm cases is 3763..

PAKISTAN

now In pakistan the current situation is not bad , the lockdown is going on from last 11 days and offices ,School, collages is closed until 21 April for the safety precaution, The total number of confirm cases in Pakistan is around 4000 and confirm deaths number is 60 ,,,,

Now i Request every one to please share the situation of your current place to every one