AN INDIRECT IMPERFECT CONFESSION

• Music Lovers

that day in that tribal school , my friends caught a boy who was once upon a time my crush and started the bombardment of my thoughts about him over him . some idiots told him that i am gonna propose him , but the fact is i don't want to make him my boyfriend , his friends told me that he told them that he likes me as a person but wants to stay in the friend zone . but due to that misunderstanding created by my so called friends , he is totally uninterested in talking to me and simply ignores me !!!!!!! oh noooooooo !!!!!!! i lost a very good friend 😞

• Music Lovers

@one if you hate western culture so it doesn't mean that everyone hates it ... Due to the people like you ... Our country is lacking behind ... They didn't say anything about us so who the hell are you to say anything bad about them ?

• Music Lovers

@cutie-cat well well well ... I don't know why the debate continued for sooooooo long coz i didn't post anything controversial ... As compared to other posts about dating (i m not pointing out anyone) ... This post was nothing ... And there was literally nothing in the post that violates the laws of my country and my duties towards my country .

• Music Lovers

@cutie-cat well don't fight guys ... And kissing in private is not illegal in india ... If 2 people are sitting in a private room and they just kiss for once ... There is no one there to notice them . And the first thing is no one will send them to jail if they kiss somewhere where there is no one to notice them . If they kiss on a road then they will definitely be sent to jail .

• Music Lovers

@one but wtf is wrong with you ? I will do whatever i want to do ... And i know my limits and manners very well so please do not preach me .

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger btw i am defending you ... I am opposing @one and telling that you are not interested in reading the shit he is speaking .

• Gamers

@one These are not the words of love and understanding, AlwaysStranger isn't perfect but no-one else can be bothered calling you out on your hypocrisy and transparent attempts at manipulation... like demanding the name of the mods. You know you have no right to that information.

You're also 25 and telling a teenager you don't know what to do with her life, and acting like calling her "sister" makes it all better. Were you a teenage girl once that you have so much experience in how she should live her life? I understand there is some cultural issues going on that I don't understand however that brings me to...

It's clear you don't think much of Westerners, you've used them as a negative comparison many times. To label such a huge group of people as all being the same has a word... I wonder if you can think of it? Being part of this group, you've made me feel uncomfortable many times.

I apologise if this seems like an attack, I genuinely value your input in these posts. You approach things from perspectives I would not normally consider myself, and I appreciate hearing your opinion. Just not your attacks.

Finally I apologise to the other people in this forum who I feel like I could be speaking on behalf of. I know you didn't ask for any help and can defend yourselves, but I felt the need to say how I felt about this conversation that has devolved into a dick-measuring contest.

• Music Lovers

@depressed-salad same here , but i have other plans so that i will not be scolded by any teacher and i will take my revenge too 😄

• Music Lovers

@one well i am very happy to say that i have topped in my half yearly examinations by getting total marks of 454 out of 480 😄 that means i concentrate more on studies

• Music Lovers

@one wait a minute , that's not culture , that's a false belief , and everyone in my class in the tuition has a boyfriend or girlfriend and i know very well what my culture is and this isn't culture .

• Music Lovers

@one excuse me , i know what my duties are , and why did you go on pregnancy , you know what is the fundamental of bf-gf in school or colony here ? that means having someone of opposite gender to praise you , talk to you , understand you , motivate you and with whom you can share i love you on whatsapp , not someone with whom you have to get physically involved .

• Music Lovers

@one don't get on any particular religion or country , that's not in our culture .

• Music Lovers

@one didn't you read my reply ? the basic fundamental of bf-gf here .

• Music Lovers

@one coz i don't want to , i am on this site to have fun , not to listen to lectures that i don't agree with , i posted a simple crush post and you made an issue of that , was that really necessary ? don't you trust me ?

• Music Lovers

@one what did i say ??? i said that i am talking about me and my friends and all of them including me are from good families and well aware of all this stuff .

• Music Lovers

@one why should i care about everyone in this world and why are you getting on several other topics and increasing the issue ?????????? i didn't say anything wrong in my post , the topic is over now .

• Music Lovers

@one excuse me , i am just talking about me and my friends , why are you preaching me about other girls ? i am well aware of these things

• Music Lovers

@cutie-cat @one ... I have already clarified that i am not that type of girl and neither are my friends ...sorry to say but I don't want to read your lectures anymore and i also don't think that @AlwaysStranger is interested in reading all that you are writing . I didn't start talking about an y controversy regarding any religion . And western influence is not always that of physical engagement .. it can also be mental attachment . So please do mind your own business and let me do whatever i want ... And yeah ... Never speak anything bad about any religion ... Caste etc. At least not on my post please .

• Music Lovers

@one it isn't your home to and how many times i have to tell you tbat i just posted a simple post and you created a big issue .

• Music Lovers

@one you are asking me to not reply on my own post ... Who are you to say that ? @AlwaysStranger has already said that has got bored of you and so have i .

View More Recent Topics