• what should someone do to make you instantly like them?

i instantly have a tendency to like someone who jokes about themselves,
    it gives me that feeling that they don't take life that seriously and they are light and can laugh and also make me have a good time.

also i really appreciate the fact that they aren't joking on someone ,..they are using themselves as the bait.

• Self deprecating humor is an excellent trick to try to impress a woman, but making someone like you instantly is practically impossible, unless the soulmate theory holds true or there is extensive research behind it, finding the one tick is next to impossible.

• @lucifer_like doesn't always have to be categorized on the lines of finding and impressing a partner..it can be about making friends...having fun with colleagues or anything..

there are many occasions i instantly like people ..i surely don't think being likeable to someone on first impression is next to impossible

• @khaleezi91 In case of friends the only instantly likeable thing would be Liking the same sports team or the exact rival team. Those are definitely instant hits.

• Gamers

I like people with self confidence, who can tell people they disagree and really say what they think of things. Probably because I am not like this myself in life, so I like the opposite.

• I mostly make a joke out of my best friend, and sometimes joke to my self, lol. But i love it when i make funny joke to my best friend. Annnoying my best friend is something i cant stop. Lol

• Dunno if by annoying my best friend will make people to like me but idc lol

• @khaleezi91 said in the like factor:

@lucifer_like doesn't always have to be categorized on the lines of finding and impressing a partner..it can be about making friends...having fun with colleagues or anything..

there are many occasions i instantly like people ..i surely don't think being likeable to someone on first impression is next to impossible

Oh got this all wrong then... I instantly like people who are calm, with a warm smile who don't make me think they will attack me :D