• Hi, so basically I'm looking for people and it can be anyone really as long as we have fun and make new memories then everything will be fine ^^. Well I'm also looking for a drummer, at least a guitarist, someone who plays mulitple instruments, a vocalist, pianoist, and whoever I need lol. As for me I'm a song writer and a poet but I mostly write songs. Everything will be discussed further on, and at least 8 members we need.
    I've been wanting to do this and at least spend some time making music and with each other ^
    ^

• @Smoker-BONGpiss said in Anyone wanna start a band ?:

Hi, so basically I'm looking for people and it can be anyone really as long as we have fun and make new memories then everything will be fine ^^. Well I'm also looking for a drummer, at least a guitarist, someone who plays mulitple instruments, a vocalist, pianoist, and whoever I need lol. As for me I'm a song writer and a poet but I mostly write songs. Everything will be discussed further on, and at least 8 members we need.
    I've been wanting to do this and at least spend some time making music and with each other ^
    ^

I'm a lead guitarist I've been playing for a long time I'm pretty good hit me up and let's see what we can do

• Sure. You can hit me up. I play the guitar, bass, flute and piano. But I actually on have competent experience on the bass and guitar while the others were played more for fun.

At least my neighbors got to enjoy me learning the flute on that one night. Just think of blowing in that thing for like 6 hours until you can finally hear that noise coming out asking you for mercy, but you just keep on blowing.

• @HitlerJr hmu bett

• i can play the triangle. i don't own one though.

• im a drummer , but i prefer emo/screamo and punk