• Looking to hear a voice of information without searching but asking.

Is just as terrible as lazily researching information without critical thinking and skepticism.

Utilize Google, formulate more descriptive questions that would answer more for yourself such as

"How are virus formed?"
    "How does scientists decide upon the naming system of such said viruses?"

Cancer exist, death exist, you got medicine for that?

It took humanity decades upon decades to almost entirely eliminate polio from today's world.
    Simply having vaccinations and cures isn't even close to the last step of total eradication.

• @Zas shut up

• I want to know too, Answer all your questions and I will like it like 1000 times.

• @Zas I like the way you nail these people! Keep it up. I wish people to be more scholarly about Corona viruses....

• @anonymous92 @Zas is mentally disabled person and I think you are also in the same mental hospital and in same ward... That's why you are supporting a mental on the matter which can be googled...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ™€πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΎπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• I m romania originally but I live England

• @Roh There's something such as consistency of reputation. I never hide behind words, nor do I change them in such mannerism. One could look through all past written post and quickly dialed into the personification of each. If one is to say something, own it. Otherwise, every other word uttered are just as much bullshit as the rest.

It's quite obvious the poster received a response which irritated him to the point in which he needed to take the time to manufacture a new toxic reply, and changed original post to seem less foolhardy.

Which is a good thing.

Children needs to let steam out, otherwise they'd throw tantrums. In the overall, no one cares, you should care less too as well.
    First person whom should matter to you is you, and you haven't mustard enough respect for yourself to show restraint and refrained from such actions.

• @Jenni_4u I was shocked to see the notification! I mean why are you doing this? First you ask something so foolish on a serious topic like Corona viruses and, then, when you get an absolutely sane reply from @Zas, you feel like killing yourself but, perhaps, you do not have enough TWS reputation to delete your foolishness.... So, you end up changing the heading and the post completely so that the commenters appear mentally disabled?.... Then you change your name also from Roh to jenni_4u. I mean why are you here? Are you here to change everything you say or write by these nonsensical stuffs? You see, TWS can be used for better purposes β€” to learn great things from unknown people. And see what are you doing here.... Either you are only 11 or 12 years old, or else you ain't sane at all. Otherwise you wouldn't have edited and changed everything, including your name, in your original post β€” but, you know, I congratulate you because this is the first time to see how wretched and ridiculous a person can be. If you are doing this for a post and trying to prove that the commenters were "mentally disabled", God alone know what will be your real character. What a liar you must be... I mean when we're all strangers here, what's making you behave in this manner?

• @anonymous92 you gone mad foolish people.. read the topic and subject, what it is about then reply...
    Just getting mad and making others too mad..
    If you have so much of time, go and get fu..ed...
    Take a bottle of oil with you, you may earn some money too😁😁😁

• @Zas you gone mad foolish people.. read the topic and subject, what it is about then reply...
    Just getting mad and making others too mad..
    If you have so much of time, go and get fu..ed...
    Take a bottle of oil with you, you may earn some money too